Anime Tattoos?
not to mention that "blood sex sin death darkness" is one of the cheesiest things ive ever read. not many people passed grade school would find that cool.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
It was a good luck charm type of thing. It was ment to be enchanted, but I never got around to actually performing a ritual.

As for Blood, Sex, Sin, Death, Darkness.
This is explained by the name. It's called the Vampyric Circle; anyone who knows me, knows I have a vampire, or atleast a blood obsession, & these words were what came to mind when thinknig of what a (text based) vampire should be like or relate to.

As for using Japanese or Chinese, I only want them because I could use Kanji (sp?) & fit the whole word at the tip of the star's points. I started making a picture of it a long time ago when I was writting a page for my website of what "cuttoos" I wanted.

*edit*

Also, Vile, anyone who gets a tattoo just because they think other will think it's cool should have a gun shoved down their throat & should be forced to pull the trigger themselves for abuse of their body. If you're going to get a tattoo it should represent yourself being, not be done for others.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Also, Vile, anyone who gets a tattoo just because they think other will think it's cool should have a gun shoved down their throat & should be forced to pull the trigger themselves for abuse of their body. If you're going to get a tattoo it should represent yourself being, not be done for others.

YOU wont think its cool. im sorry to burst your bubble, but vampires arent real. yeah, the vampire image portrayed in the stories is cool, but to say that vampires "represent yourself being" is just stupid.

have you ever tasted blood? the iron taste is disgusting. i dont mean like, sucking the little cut on your finger. i mean taking a sip of human blood. its repulsive, ive done it, and ill never do it again. i used to think stupid crap like "blood sex sin death darkness" was cool too. then i realized i just thought being "dark" was cool. but its not, its only what i thought i should be to be cool. it doesnt make you cool, and anyone who thinks your cool for getting into meaningless garbage like that isnt worth the time of an adult. you do regard yourself as an adult, dont you?

and if you are going to sit there and tell me that something as rediculously cheesy, worn-out, and obviously poser wannabe as "blood sex sin death darkness" is a description of you, you are no adult. you are a kid who accepts not being accepted and runs with it. keep trying to be something youre not. maybe youll find other people who think the same way as you. yep you guessed it, theyre trying to be something theyre not too. at least youll have something in common. "stupid confomists, they dont realize the world is pain."

rituals? enchantments?
grow up. you dont even believe in that crap, i can tell. it falls in line with what i was just saying. dark is cool, right?

-Hate me, for I am Vile
Quote:Originally posted by Vile
YOU wont think its cool. im sorry to burst your bubble, but vampires arent real. yeah, the vampire image portrayed in the stories is cool, but to say that vampires "represent yourself being" is just stupid.

have you ever tasted blood? the iron taste is disgusting. i dont mean like, sucking the little cut on your finger. i mean taking a sip of human blood. its repulsive, ive done it, and ill never do it again. i used to think stupid crap like "blood sex sin death darkness" was cool too. then i realized i just thought being "dark" was cool. but its not, its only what i thought i should be to be cool. it doesnt make you cool, and anyone who thinks your cool for getting into meaningless garbage like that isnt worth the time of an adult. you do regard yourself as an adult, dont you?

and if you are going to sit there and tell me that something as rediculously cheesy, worn-out, and obviously poser wannabe as "blood sex sin death darkness" is a description of you, you are no adult. you are a kid who accepts not being accepted and runs with it. keep trying to be something youre not. maybe youll find other people who think the same way as you. yep you guessed it, theyre trying to be something theyre not too. at least youll have something in common. "stupid confomists, they dont realize the world is pain."

rituals? enchantments?
grow up. you dont even believe in that crap, i can tell. it falls in line with what i was just saying. dark is cool, right?

-Hate me, for I am Vile

See change "dark" to vile and for the most part that's what I could say about you. You seem to try to hard to hurt others, but, welll, can't say it'd work against me.
Yes, I'm a very spiritual person, I do ask for forgiveness when doing simple things such as cutting trees or killing insects, because they're living beings. I'm anti-goth, if you'd like to know. And, yes, I have drunk blood in large amounts, & stuided witchcraft, & willcraft, & psionics, of which I don't realy care to explain the truth beheld to you. In other words, people say that psionics are fake, I'll give no opinion on this, & as for willcraft, you won't, or atleast shouldn't find out anything about it from the net, or atleast I couldn't back when I searched, so that'd be a dead end, plus you can't argue about something you don't understand. As for witchcraft, as I've said, yes I've studied it, but rarely have I ever practiced.

Before you go running your mouth about how YOU used to be, & how I'll be in the future or how I am now, you need to know me. I'm not like you were, I don't do things so others will think I'm cool, I do them because I want to.

As for blood drinking, yes, I do get a thrill unlike anything else.

And for a little lesson Vampires; they did exsist, they're not what's written in crappy (or even good) horror movies. With technicallity, a vampire is someone who has an aversion to sunlight, & drinks blood. Dracula was real, although his legend wasn't, trust me I did research, because he made it to my list of the top five coolest men of all times.

Also on my list is Jack the Ripper
& William the Bloody, but would you like to guess at why? You'll be wrong most likely, but you can still guess.

Last Note; I grew up strongly believeing in that which I speak of, I didn't just pick it up as a way to gain popularity, or as you'd probably think, to loose popularity & go underground. And although the Vampyric Circle describes the ficticious vampires, it can still be held true to those of real life. Now, would you like to tell me your religion so I can bash "your self being?"Rolleyes

*edit* actually I just thought of another bit to say. The type of person you describe is someone like my sister, who to big of an air head to understand the true nature & spirituality of anything, & does things because they make her "weird".

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Don't let him get to you Batz.. That is just the way Vile is... He tries to be like Vicious.
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
Don't let him get to you Batz.. That is just the way Vile is... He tries to be like Vicious.

I've noticed. And I must admit I didn't like Vicious at first, but then I learned to love him. But, that won't be the case with Vile. Because Vicious seems to say what he feels, while Vile only talks about things being cool, & only talks down about certain people & seemingly tries to befriend enough of the respectible people to keep from getting on everyone's bad site. Now although this is something I've contemplated from only about a months worth of his post, I'll hold it true like facts.

Anyways, thanks for the support Jaded God.

Vile = Petty

oh that is sooo COOLWink

and vampires do exist to an extent (not the supernatural kind)
(coz people will suck you you dry, esp all the vamp fetishists)

tell you what else is "cool"

Werewolves
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage

As for blood drinking, yes, I do get a thrill unlike anything else.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! That?s just wrong some how. Not trying to attack your believes I?m all for freedom of religion what ever floats your boat. But man that really creeps me out!! Ewwww.
sorry i took so long to respond, i spent the weekend studying for finals.

Batz Kage, you think im just a nasty jerk who is trying to hurt others. well, if you want to play this card, then fine. YOU dont judge ME if you dont know me.

Do you want to know why I antagonize you so much? its because youre an ignorant, self-righteous, know-it-all little sh**. The first thread i read of yours was the one about Shakespeare. You can't even spell or use even message board quality grammar. You speak as if all that you say is true, with no hint that there is any chance you are wrong. You're 16 and seem to think you are omniscient. Yeah, i'm only 19, but i know that compared to what there is to be known, i know nothing. and in case you really wanted to know, i am a firm believer in atheism.

The ignorance and blatent idiocy of your posts makes me angry. to me, you are the sole bad element of this forum. and i really like this forum, i really like the people, and i really like our moderator, but i cannot stand you.

i try to befriend everyone here, because i like everyone. but you, when it comes to this board, you are the thorn in my side. your attempts to sound like you're smarter than you are get completely nullified by your terrible spelling, grammar, and incorrect word use. case in point:
"With technicallity,"

So there it is, i dislike you very much, and i will stop antagonizing you for the most part, because now ive come out and said it.
please please please improve your english.

Jaded God, i have no beef with you save this one point- i am not trying to be Vicious. granted i respect him for being antagonistic, and ive gotten into it with him before, but i am not trying to be him. i started on Batz Kage quite some time before i crossed posts with Vicious.

rav96, so i have trouble letting some things slide. its a character flaw.

-Vile
Man, I'm really starting to like this guy!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
vile is just as pretentious as every one else, it's kind of stupid to bash someone just because you dislike whats being talked about. if you don't like it don't comment on it. it just makes you look like a fool, talking down a subject because you feel it's childish.(You'll be surprised at what you can dig up about local vampire covens around where you live. they may not be real vampires but they definately believe they are.) whats worse is that you are attacking his age and saying that is the reason for his arrogance, if he is into vampires let him be. And from what i've read batz kage is pretty accurate on his vampire lore and has never stated that he knows all there is on the subject at hand. you talk as though grammar has everything to do with ones intelligence, who are you to make such assumptions. It is funny and simple minded that you get so worked up over someone elses interests.

Hey batz have ever had random street lamps go out at night, when you are around them
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
vile is just as pretentious as every one else, it's kind of stupid to bash someone just because you dislike whats being talked about. if you don't like it don't comment on it. it just makes you look like a fool, talking down a subject because you feel it's childish.(You'll be surprised at what you can dig up about local vampire covens around where you live. they may not be real vampires but they definately believe they are.) whats worse is that you are attacking his age and saying that is the reason for his arrogance, if he is into vampires let him be. And from what i've read batz kage is pretty accurate on his vampire lore and has never stated that he knows all there is on the subject at hand. you talk as though grammar has everything to do with ones intelligence, who are you to make such assumptions. It is funny and simple minded that you get so worked up over someone elses interests.

Hey batz have ever had random street lamps go out at night, when you are around them

first, up until my last couple posts, i never bashed batz directly, only his words.

second, some subjects are childish, and are not respected by the real world for that reason. just because someone believes something does not make it any less foolish

third, batz's age is not what i am attacking, what i attacked is that batz speaks as if he is much older than he is, and has no respect for the fact that he has a lot to learn. SirChico is 16 and i definitely respect and enjoy what he has to say.

fourth, grammar and english are used as a measure of intelligence in our society. if i spoke the way batz writes, i would not be able to get a job better than flipping burgers. good communication is the cornerstone of this society. if you dont communicate well, you generally dont do well.

finally, this is a discussion board, if i want to tell someone their ideas are moronic, i can. when anyone posts what they think, they are giving implicit consent to recieve any criticism that anyone else want to throw their way.

-Vile
Vile I just believe you shouldn't just go around trying to bash someone for something they like. If he is into vampires or whatever cool, that is his thing.

And to say that a forum and how you talk online determines your job is ludicrious.

I don't want any fights, but I just wanted you to know we are all friends. We have to stick together, not let this turn into.. I hate you this and that.

Let's just realize why we are here... Anime. It is an anime forum.
I have thought about getting an anime tattoo but then I thought what if I stop liking that anime? I have no idea. Oh yes, I never knew that pentagrams had nothing to do with them ( Chinese and Japanese mysticism ). You learn something new everyday I suppose. Oh yeah, as for the vampire thing.......gotta love those vampires. I don't mean fall in love with them I just mean.......aw hell, you know what I mean. I saw some dude the other day outside of the mall. He seemed like a vampire to me. Not to mention he was wearing odd clothing. cool, but odd I suppose. He was wearing something like a scarf. It was more like one of those old fashioned neck ties though that people wore a long time ago. He was standing in the dark too. It was creepy. I could just letting my imagination get the best of me though....but there were other people there that saw him....it was creepy overall. And he was really pale too. But I doubt that he was a real one.......I thik......I hope. Man, I am some baka. lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Vile, I don't exactly in anyway hate you or your presence in the community, and no you didn't say taht I did, or even imply it. You see what I hate is the fact that every bit of dribble that leeks from your mouth that you use to disaprove of me has always contained the fact ath you used to do the things I do because you thought it either made you cool, or uncool, & then because you discovered you were retarded for trying to be something you weren't then you say that I too will one day grow up. You see my personality & self being represents the way I was raised & the sort.

My bad spelling comes from the fact hat I was litterally a mentally slow child growing up, & yes, it still show quite often.
I express my opinions as facts because my dad does.
And I believe in the supernatural because I grew up interested in it.
And as for Shakespear I owe him one thing, the perfect design for a horror movie. When you take his design for a tragey & apply horror it's the most beautiful thing ever. And as for that thread, that was me trying to start a debate by expressing my opinion. And if you don't like the fact aht I was happy with the discussion even though I lost, then that's not my problem at all.

As for you compared to Vicious, there's a difference. Vicious seems to say what's appearent, you on the other hand act like you have to think about what you're going to say, or atleast about me. You may not have openly expressed hatred for me till just lately, but your thoughts, or intentions have shown through on many occasions.
It just sometimes seems like you knew that no one would care if you treated me like sh!t & so you picked me as your target, instead of telling me your opinions of me as facts, you could have just chosen to ignore me like the rest of them do. Also for those of you out there that actually defended me, even if it wasn't anything personal, thanks.

Israfel, I'm not really electroknesis (I think that's the word, I haven't studied anything to do with psionics in over a year), the closest thing would have to be the time a 5 gallon glass jar exploded over my head a few seconds before it would have hit me, but even that can be explained by science.

Last real note to Vile:
I don't speak the way I talk because I can't spell a ton of the words I use, which yes has caused my vocabulary to take a drop, but so did my old friends. They couldn't comprehend have the crap that came out of my mouth; always said they needed dictionaries, & that's why I love small redneck townsBig Grin
And if you want to hit me where it might actually hurt, how about you make fun of my writen "literature" & not my post on this forum.