Does this bug you too?
Quote:Originally posted by gohan32
It bugs me when people say manga instead of anime, but what really erks me is when someone calls any and every anime they see "Pokemon" or in some cases "Dragonball Z." If i were watching GTO, my little cousin would walk by and say, "Oh, you're watching Pokemon!" My aunt would walk by and say, "Oh, you're watchigng Dragonball Z." My mom and dad at least know that there is more than one.

I hear ya dude!Big Grin
yep saying manga instead of anime.. annoys!!!!!

but something else that also annoys!!!!!!!!

is saying Robot instead of Mecha

GRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
heres one....how about japanese cartoons??
"Focus upon your opponent's destiny. Bring it to them on the end of one perfect cut." -Kakita's The Sword
Quote:Originally posted by wayuko
heres one....how about japanese cartoons??

no, because they're cartoons made in Japan for Japanese people, so it's obvious that they're Japanese. Cartoon refers to any sort of show that is animated. While people will stridently say that cartoon implies that it's supposed to be funny, people will make the connection between cartoons and Batman easily. Thus Japanese Cartoons is perfectly normal.
Don't get me start on the misspronucation (heysi) of words, I grew up with a crazy woman who couldn't pronounce much of nothing, but she was my grandma, who was raised at a time when schooling wasn't to important, & she wasn't very cultured...
so many words she used either don't exsist, or are rarely understandable. Which then again these days, my sister & I ahve help her out a bit, which means my sister makes her listen to rap, & I use large vocabulary more often when around her.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the death of bugs bunny? vegeta76 10 5,663 05-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Last Post: puzzleguy