What is the worst anime ever
Trouble Chocolate and Revolutionary Girl Utena
Stay away from this shit :

-Garzey's Wing
-All DBZ stiff
-Silent Mobius
-Noir
-Weiß Kreuz (worst animation and story ever, they are assasians theat work in a flower shop, how much gay can you get, also they wear tight white leather suites.)

those are the shit of the buch i have run into so far.

if i hurt your feelings get over it !
life goes on and so does this post !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Wow... two pages worth of crap (some of which I don't agree with being crap... I quite enjoyed Lain and Trigun and think that Noir is decent...) and nobody has mentioned Sword of Truth yet.

Am I the only person who's sat through this pointless, poorly directed movie? It has sex and violence and what sounds like should be a good story but then the whole thing got slapped together by someone who didn't understand what things like pacing, continuity, composition, or character development are. It ends up being a series of poorly directed scenes happening one after the other with only a hint of reason holding them together.

You want to see bad, watch Sword of Truth.

For the worst series I'm going to stand behind Hakkenden: The Dog Warriors for being one of the slowest and most drawn out stories ever to grace my TV. Why they couldn't just make the whole series into a movie is beyond me.

I am curious what could make someone say that Trigun is "the worst anime ever" though.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Garzey's Wing and Labrath of Flames. These I thought were not worth the money.Oh! and I also quite ejoyed lain and what I seen of Trigun Zagatto.Thank you ever so so much Kristym22 Wink
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
It was a joke. Heh. Still don't like it though... but not the worst.

Zaggs, Sword Of Truth sounds like it has all the same problems/good ideas (sex, violence) as my personal pick, BIG WARS!

What a great name though...
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile

-Garzey's Wing
-All DBZ stiff
-Silent Mobius
-Noir
-Weiß Kreuz (worst animation and story ever, they are assasians theat work in a flower shop, how much gay can you get, also they wear tight white leather suites.)

those are the shit of the buch i have run into so far.

-LE

The only reason why Weiss Kreuz animation is bad because its all hand drawn...and its a show aimed at 9 yr old girls! Didn't notice why the male chars. look as feminine as the females in the show...Im a Weiss Kreuz fan incase u cant notice by the tone Wink...I like the plot even though I know its not the deepest one in the world but hey it enteratined me..Yes, i know its as deep as spit on the sidewalk...u shoud try watching the OVA of Weiss and you will prob. like it better and be like why wasnt the Tv show like that...I could name shows really easily that has worse animation than Weiss like Tekken the motion picture, and most of the movies that came on the Sci-Fi channel in the 90s..Also, I object to your DBZ comment because you didnt list any reason or "stiff" behind it...Im not a big fan of DBZ but I can say its one of the best shows ever because its been around for so long and influenced so many other show...People argue and say its the same thing over and over but then again can't people say the same for Gundam shows..This is just my opinion..and yes im a Sailor Moon fan so feel free to pick on that show if you want :confused:
[Image: 01sig.jpg]
At the beginning I didnt care for Weiss Kreuz but then it kinda grew on me, not saying it was the greatest show but I enjoyed it.

I remember watching Big Wars years ago when I was young and easily impressed by anything "Japanimation" and I found it horrible.

MD Geist was a bad one too.
ARGH Just when I had that nightmare erased from my memory Matt goes and reminds me of MD Geist!!! I owned it and traded it away for something better but don't rememeber what. I thought Queen Emeraldas was pretty bad. But then again I did see it dubbed. Freakin dubs. I also hate Gundam Wing. Shojo Gundam is a No No Gundam.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile

-LE

Well personally I kinda like DBZ but... whatever don?t matter to me what you like and dislike watching that's your own business. Don?t want to start a flame war or any thing. I think every one should keep in mind that it is just personal opinions and not get to up set by what others say, nobody?s feelings should be hurt by what others like/don?t like to watch.

Sniff why oh why did Trigun's name appear here :-(
(sigh)
Oh well.
Trigun: worst? What a strange idea.

As for the worst animes, this just came to my head. Last two episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion. What's the bloody point? I could've drawn them myself.

Oh yea. And last 1/3 of KareKano. That wasn't whole lot better either.

Can we have Gainax make first 1/2 of a series and someone else does last 1/2?
I might be the only person to have enjoyed the last two episodes of Eva more than the fight scenes.

That is except for the fight against the angels in the End Of Eva, that was just awesome.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
and nobody has mentioned Sword of Truth yet.

Am I the only person who's sat through this pointless, poorly directed movie?

I think you are because I haven't seen it and sure as hell won't be seeing it now. not after that stellar review you just gave it.

P.S. I swear I do a doubletake everytime I see your new avatar. And I just noticed the title you gave yourself also. Hahahaha. Big Grin
I think the worse anime ever is...... La Blue Girl. This was before i knew it was a hentai. BUT.............. The animation sucked and the girls and the demons. I thought they just didn't mixed. I think Hentai titles should all be between Human / Human relationships. Not demons/humans. That is wrong xP
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
EXCEL SAGA!!!!
PIECE OF UTTER WORTHLESS CRAP!!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
I might be the only person to have enjoyed the last two episodes of Eva more than the fight scenes.

That is except for the fight against the angels in the End Of Eva, that was just awesome.

I love Eva and all of Gainax stuff, I don't think you can hate a series just because of a few episodes, you either like a series or you don't.
Anyway back to the topic:

Excel Saga - I don't see whats the point of making some crazy shit that dosen't make sense, just plain annoying.

SD Gundam- I like the gundam series but this is just stupid.
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think is the worst anime ever? OptimisticOx 121 36,855 04-13-2005, 01:13 PM
Last Post: israfel