The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
What is the worst anime ever - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: What is the worst anime ever (/thread-2875.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What is the worst anime ever - allanb64 - 04-14-2004

Almost every one talks about the best anime out there I thought id bring up the subject of the worst. Just to see what every one thinks
As for me

Reign the conqueror is the worst pice of crap ever

What is the worst anime ever - matthewmalay - 04-14-2004

Last time we had this kind off thread it turned into a flame war cause there are alot of series out there that are either love it or hate it, no middle ground.

Apocalyse Zero was one big piece of shit.

What is the worst anime ever - -spike- - 04-14-2004

I thought Silent Mobious was extreamly boring and stupid. I also really dont like DBZ, I know many people like it, but I think its crap.

What is the worst anime ever - DARK OSAMU - 04-14-2004

As another thread was the subject of...( I think I said that right) Samurai Shodown, Sin, Tekkaman Blade 2, Midnight Panther, The first Vampire Hunter D. I think I'll leave it with those.

What is the worst anime ever - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-14-2004

Kimera.

What is the worst anime ever - buffgod - 04-15-2004

Dude after wasching Samurai Showdown the movie Kimera seems like a good movie. Thats all I have to say about that.

What is the worst anime ever - CrayonShinChan - 04-15-2004

Samurai Showdown - poor but probably not quite the worst
Boogie Pop Phantom.. ¬_¬
Lain - 2 eps was enough torture
Utena - 14eps i managed but it kept making me fall asleep. The movie and the racing car ending was the last straw...
Bio Hunter... they had the cheek to leave the ending open for a sequel
Rolleyes
Sailormoon - ok fair enough it is not my type of anime but the eng dub voice of the main chara makes me nauseous.

What is the worst anime ever - Kroova - 04-15-2004

Pokemon voices were so damn annoying
Digimon every creature ended with mon
Silent Mobius thought it was boring
I didnt really like blood that much just becasue i couldnt figure the plot

What is the worst anime ever - evilomar - 04-15-2004

Alright here is my small list:

Debutante Club: I can't beleive I paid $29.95 for this piece of trash on vhs when it first came out.
Gasaraki: I think that CNN is so much more interesting.
Tale of Genji: I would rather watch two flies fuck then watch this piece of animated garbage again.
Brain Powered: uhh I didn't get it and when I almost started to care about the characters it was over.
Wings of Honneamise: I really did try to watch this 3 times and kept falling asleep, I don't get what the big hype was over this anime anyway.
Psychic Force: I wish someone would have pulled the trigger on me for wasting my time with this movie.
Tekken: There is 50 minutes of my life I will never get back.

What is the worst anime ever - ElVaquero - 04-15-2004

Trigun.

What is the worst anime ever - allanb64 - 04-15-2004

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo not Trigun crap, I liked that show. Did not want to see that anime on this thread (sigh) oh well I'll live. Ok I?ll through out an other question for you does any one like Reign the conqueror??? I can?t find a reason and would be interested if any one ever did, find a reason to like it?

What is the worst anime ever - buffgod - 04-15-2004

Lets see reign the conquerer? Well if your one of the guys who would like to see what men cloths would be like if men were the beautiful ones in society. um, like historicaly inaccurate serieses. Or maybe, your one of the few who thought was originality in animation. Thats all i have for now, I'll right more after I have actually watched the entire series.

What is the worst anime ever - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 04-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Alright here is my small list:

Debutante Club: I can't beleive I paid $29.95 for this piece of trash on vhs when it first came out.

I was right there with you.Sad

What is the worst anime ever - evilomar - 04-15-2004

Quote:Originally posted by allanb64
Ok I?ll through out an other question for you does any one like Reign the conqueror??? I can?t find a reason and would be interested if any one ever did, find a reason to like it?

Maybe someone who enjoyed Aeon Flux would like it, being that it was the same Korean guy who did the character designs for Reign.

What is the worst anime ever - SirChico - 04-15-2004

Cyborg 009... it was alright until it got into a slew of pointless episode plots... I knew I saw enough when 3 of the cyborgs randomly were in safari outfits hunting a raptor who ends up shooting lasers from its tail... *shudder* it's a good thing I was watching on TV.. that way I am not plauged with the horror of owning it *shudder*.

allanb64... I thought Trigun was great Big Grin!