Exact same anime set, F/x or Mac, which would you choose?
just thought i throw this out,

the MAC set of gundam 08th ms team doesn't contain the movie while the FX set does

also most MAC titles include both english and chinese subs, if that make any difference

so theres only one thing i gotta say about the orginial question, READ the REVIEWS!
Quote:He wants to know about reputation.

My bad.

In that case if you are buying direct then Mac service is not in the same league as fx.

Otherwise i guess i should have read your first response more closely as i was actually thinking the same thing but did not say it.
It's funny.. this thread took so many different directions.. but the original question (and title of the thread) is exact same anime set. So... I really don't see why people are comparing features if all that was asked was what company make would you choose if they were the same set?

So it is all going back to personal reputations of a company...
I am persoanlly asking about the peutation of the comapny. I simply asked which would you anime people would buy from if they each produced the exact same product. Simple question. Now lets poll this thing.

Same product who would you buy from MAC, F/x
Mac has consistently had problems for me, too many bad discs for me to think of them in a good light.

All of my FX sets are flawless and oh, so pretty.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Mac has been great to me with quality discs and so forth and F/x has let me down cosiderable with a ratio of something like,for every 10 f/x discs I recieve 6 are defective. I guess its just blind luck. For me personally, MAC has been better to me.
A couple of factors play for me. 1) Which one is closer to my location. 2) Who is selling it.

But personally I like MAC stuff. Just cause they put alot into subs and dubs and video quality.
Quote:[i] Now lets poll this thing.

Same product who would you buy from MAC, F/x [/B]

Um... wouldn?t it be easier to just make a poll at the beginning of this thread? With like a vote button and some choices ???
i wanted to see how people thought process in there decision making. Because, I wanted to compare it with mine. I sould of put a poll at the beginning but that would of been an easy way out for people to reply to my question. ButI'll consider it next time.
It's all about the love Wink