Poll: What do you do with the plastic sleeve things?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
keep them
87.10%
27 87.10%
throw them away
6.45%
2 6.45%
keep some, throw some away
3.23%
1 3.23%
i dont know what you are talking about
3.23%
1 3.23%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Those clear plastic "sleeve" things...
Quote:Originally posted by NYxCalm
Big Grin LIGHT BULB...

amethyst- what if JJ bought and ordered a thousand of those m-lock spindle hub replacements?

he could sell them at a nominal profit margin- and it'd surely sell. im sure the demand is there for the HK dvd buyers out there... *cough* right?

Rolleyes

whaddya think JJ ? :p

Well well.. lookie what I found!! And you can buy them in quanties of 100... so you're only going to be out about $13.00... and these look much sturdier than the foam stick on ones... guess it depends on what you want... and I'm thinking this would be much easier than cutting out those clear plastic stick on trays to replace... cause I'm thinking they are going to tear the cardboard backing and ruin the artwork...

DVD Hub Replacements

And here for the foam ones... you can buy in any quantity...

Foam DVD Hub Inserts

Gee, my hubby searched for all of 2 hours and couldn't find anything other than the site where you could only order 1,000 of those foam hub replacements... I got two places in less than 5 minutes... (Hugs her search bar in Firefox) Today is a good day... Oh man, the 2nd site has 6 DVD cases that are really nice, not those 6 brick style cases that get broken so easily!! Along with 5, 4, 2 and single case holders... Gonna keep that site bookmarked for sure!! Oh man, the 2nd site ALSO has the plastic hub holders as well!!
thanks amethyst! really appreciated the links! bagged me some HUBS- w00t! good to go to replace the broken brittle m-locks... :o
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]