-GTA Vice City

Gamecube :
-Metal Gear Solid : Twin snakes
-mario golf & double dash
-smash bros

lots of games when i have time !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I love that mega collection. Sonic is one of my Favorite Series ever! Metroid Fusion is an 11 out of 10 if you ask me. It's so worth having.Cool

Fusion is quite fun, I just haven't beaten it yet... Sonic is awesome. When I was playing it, I noticed the innovation and creativity in the levels (that I hadn't noticed before)! They are so much fun... I am going to play it again today.
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
Fusion is quite fun, I just haven't beaten it yet... Sonic is awesome. When I was playing it, I noticed the innovation and creativity in the levels (that I hadn't noticed before)! They are so much fun... I am going to play it again today.

I haven't been fan of the 3D Sonic games. Their stale/bland compare to the 2D games.
Quote:Originally posted by ZODDGUTS
I haven't been fan of the 3D Sonic games. Their stale/bland compare to the 2D games.

I won't deny that. When I spoke of innovation/creativity in the games I refered to the original 2-D games. The 3-D games don't even come close!
You Got That Right!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I play the Sims every now and then.I have Sims hot date expansion pack, but I lost the code to install it so its just sitting on my desk.How sad is thatSad .Oh, and I wanted to say I still like the old mario and sonic games.Thats all.

kristym22
Happy Easter!

I always love holidays.. everyone is around and I end up playing some mulitplayer with my family (even my Grandpa who doesn't play games at all had a go on Double Dash). My sister and I are going to play some Soul Calibur II... tons of fun, but I know I am going to be beaten :eek:.

Have a good one Wink.
I'm playing Xenogears 1 and fire emblem for game boy
Super Smash Borthers: Melee

And I haven't stopped since August (except just after Christmas so I could get through Kingdom Hearts - which was a good game I might add). I just can't get enough. Multiplayer + Stadium = life down the drain
Sennen Goroshi!
[Image: Thousand%20years%20of%20pain.gif]
Big Grin (Sengin!)

We had a lot of fun with Smash Brothers! It's still an awesome game, even after two years Wink. I hope to fight again.

Though, right know I am playing nothing Big Grin.
Even after four years, I still play Counter-Strike more than anything else.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
PC:
-Farcry
-Deus Ex

Dreamcast:
-Shenmue 2 (PAL import)
-Project Justice

Gameboy:
-Warioware
Well Right now I'm mostly playing Armored Core Silent Line. I'm making my own arena.Wink
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I still play Grand Theft Auto 3 when I feel like killing time.

Vice City just has horrible car controls... Even though shooting tires out is funner.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grandia Xtreme
Tottemo Pheromone
Heart De Roommate
Do You Liked Horny Bunnies 2
[Image: bl453.png]