What are people playing?
#FORBIDDEN SIREN is a must !!!

IMO , very very spooky game

#Drakengard

hack & slash with RPG/story to drive it

#PUYO PUYO FEVER from -sonic team-

very enjoyble game
I am now playing Disgaea and I can't stop. I got home from work at almost 2am and played it til 5!!! I just got it yesterday and JEEZ OH MAN IS IT FUN!!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
One mission deep into Splinter Cell: PT.

Got hold of Berserk and Kingdom Hearts too so I'll be giving them a go soon as well.
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
ive got a huge backload of gamecube games to play but i really cant be bothered at the moment. all ive been playin is weekly 4 player final fantasy crystal chronicals, which is great fun but i must say the game is starting to feel very empty and repetitive after 3 years (in-game year btw)
see you space cowboy...
I just started a single player file in Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles. And I think it's as fun as multiplayer Big Grin. I do like it because it reminds me of Zelda, and that's awesome.

I like how (in single player) you can access your command list without worrying about being idle in the middle of an on-going battle. I also like that I found out combinations for certain spells, like Holy and Slow. Playing solo will defiently help when I play mulitplayer again. Now that I found out Holy it won't take forever to kill ghosts!
I have nearly beat Mafia this has to be one of the easiest game i have ever played.
I played Crystal Cronicles multiplayer yesterday... I thought I knew how to do the spell Holy because of the little amount of time I spent in single player, but I was wrong.

I thought if my friend and I used Fire and Cure simultaneously (like you fuse the two in single player) that we could use Holy. We died so many times fighting that stupid ghost... until we coordinated Fire and Cure at the same time. We got nothing!

Do any of you Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicle-ers know how to use Holy in multiplayer?
well to use Holy in either single or muilt I have always used Life and Blizzard.
In single I put Blizzard on top of Life and bam I get holy fused of course. Reverse and you get slow.

Now in Mulit it always about timing. There are 5 differen't time ways to cast a spell. Now for example take Fire. Say player one takes his casting ring to an enemy and then you take yours to the same enemy and you both count to 3 and release, You get Fira. Now if P1 let's his go first then you let go ruffly about a second later you get Firaga.

To get Holy I have read you must cast Life with either F, B, or T. and it must be at the same time you both release the button. Now add a 3rd player and have 2 life spells and say a fire spell and bam you get Holyaga.

Here is a link to magic fusion guide via gamefaqs.com

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/...fusing.txt
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Thanks... I can't believe I thought it was Cure?!:mad: Well, now I know. It's Life Big Grin.
UT2004

Hell yes.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Playing three major games all mulit player...

FF:CC / GC
Baulder's Gate 2 / modbox
WWE Raw 2 / modbox
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
hay , im playing on MEtal gear solid 2 substance, again. The actuall game is easy enough but there are too many vr missions. There are like 350. and ive only done like 50%
I was playing the original Sonic on Sonic Mega Collection. Nostalgic gaming is so much fun. I am glad to have a system were I can play both classic Mario games (via Game Boy Player) and classic Sonic. Now, I am thinking about beating Metroid Fusion so I can unlock the original Metroid on the Gamecube.
Grandia Xtreme (PS2)
[Image: bl453.png]
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
I was playing the original Sonic on Sonic Mega Collection. Nostalgic gaming is so much fun. I am glad to have a system were I can play both classic Mario games (via Game Boy Player) and classic Sonic. Now, I am thinking about beating Metroid Fusion so I can unlock the original Metroid on the Gamecube.

I love that mega collection. Sonic is one of my Favorite Series ever! Metroid Fusion is an 11 out of 10 if you ask me. It's so worth having.Cool
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"