How long does Animaniacs.net shipping take?
Well the geezer here likes checks (actually I 'm probably the youngest on the board). Seriously though, I'm still in the stone ages some ways. For some reason I don't mind snail mail that much. ^_^
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Well, I ordered Kenshin 2 (MI) from them on Tuesday, and now it's Saturday and I got it. So that's pretty fast ^_^
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
My order from Animeniacs went fast, too.

Ordered on Wednesday, got it on Saturday. Big Grin
Once again, paypal helps. ^_^

When I sent my check it tooks two weeks before he cashed it & I think today starts the thrid month going on that it's been sinced the check was cashed. And still no answer to my e-mail.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
You'll get your stuff. My check was cashed with no word for 10 days. Then I got my stuff in great condition. Don't worry, you'll get your stuff. ^_^ How much did you order? Big orders usually take longer.

I trust the owner of that site, & wasn't really afraid of not getting my order, but my parents keep saying junk, & they are going to call him now. :roll:

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

I trust the owner of that site, & wasn't really afraid of not getting my order, but my parents keep saying junk, & they are going to call him now. :roll:

IMO, that's a big no no. Do what I do and never tell your parents your business affairs (especially when dealing with illicit goods). If you don't have a credit card (like me), don't go to your parents for a check, run down to your post office or grocery store and buy a money order. It costs $1 or $2, but the peace of mind it gives you is well worth it.

Maybe this is just my parents, but I haven't been questioned in a long time over stuff I buy online because of this.
I live on the Eastern U.S. and everytime I order from Animeiacs I get my stuff almost exactly one week after I order through Paypal. You also need to check the backorder page. If you order a bunch of stuff and something is unavailable the whole order will be held till it all can go out. However if you email Joe and ask him he will send you everything else and send the backordered stuff when it gets in.
Yeah, money orders are good. However make sure to send it via registered mail so you know that they get it. What did you order?

My order was lost in the mail & is being replaced. It will be sent tommarrow so hopefully I'll have it soon.

What did you order Batz?

MI 6 disc Trigun set, that's why my parents freaked, I spent over 50 bucks.

Personally I would have went with the FX release. It's cheaper and is an R1 Rip. Though the set you got has excellent subs and more discs mean better quality!!!! So it's a good choice.

Tell your parents not to worry about 50 bucks. I spent $250 on an Animeigo KOR Set. I payed by Money Order and the thing floated around the Post Office for like half a week. I had no idea if they had it or not. I'm now going to do the same for a $295 YUA Set from them.

Hope you get your item soon!!!! Tell me how Trigun is, I want to see it. ^_^

Well, I saw Trigun and I thought it was great.

I have the FX version, btw.