Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How long does Animaniacs.net shipping take?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Just wondering. It's been about a week and 2 days since my check was cashed. Wondering how long it will take. I live on the East Coast.
Well, the 1 time I did order from them, it took 26 days, from the day I sent the money order to the day I got the DVD's.
8O Damn. That is long. So in other words, I should brace myself to watch Blue Seed and Hand Maid May before they come. Oh well. As long as it comes I will be very happy. Until then, we will see.
With paypal, it still takes 9 days or so (unless it was backordered. My friend ordered from them and it took him a month to get only one of the animes [Escaflowne Tongue] and hes still waiting for Lain).
I haven't ordered from this site, how's the shipping here?
all items in store are in stock and ready to ship, thats why my store always changes... titles being put to stock and out of stock as all copies are sold...

AS/MAC titles are shipped daily, depending on where you are shipping takes anywhere from 1-3 days within Canada, 4-10 days USA and rest of the world

AV/MI/FX titles are shipped every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and take like 3 days max within USA 4-10 worldwide
Nice, If you have some of the MI titles I'm looking for I'll order from you guys next ^_^

I'm looking for the MI version of:
Rurouni Kenshin 1-3 +OVAs +Movie
All of Slayers
and Berserk (Berserk kicks ass XD)
Got my stuff. Excellent. Can't wait to put in a bigger order at Christmas. ^_^
So far I've placed two orders from Animeniacs and Import-Anime each (did that make sense?).

I paid through PayPal every time to speed things up.
Shipping from Animeniacs, in the US, to me, in Canada, took just over a week both times and customs even doubled the VALUE of the DVDs once because they felt I wasn't paying enough (instead of the $150 actual value, they charged me taxes based on a $300 total value). Even with the problems from customs, I don't mind because of how much I save by buying the HK DVDs.

Here's the amazing part. The purchases I made from Import-Anime were here in two days the first time and one day the second time. Talk about instant gratification. I do benefit from living in the same province the DVDs are shipped from. I just wish Import-Anime carried Florachan X, and Manga International titles.
That's pretty sweet. One time I bought something on evay with Buy it Now and sent the money paypal. I got the item withing 18 hours.
I ordered Trigun MI 6 disc set from Animaniacs.net, paid by check & it's been like a few days from two months. Sad And they won't return my e-mails, so I'm going to call them.
They never emailed me either. I need to see how fast it will be for them to ship me a replacement of Karte.
I just ordered a DVD from Animaniacs. I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath, eh?

I can vouch for this site shipping incredibly fast. Usually it goes..

Day 1: Place order/recieve confirmation
Day 2: Wait
Day 3: Recieve.

I usually order on Wednesdays or Mondays, so you can guesstimate adding a day or two. Anyways.. fast shipping. =]
You probably use paypal and are in the area. right? I pay by check and live on the East Coast.
I use Paypal, but I'm far from "in the area". Import-Anime is located in California, I believe, and I'm in Tennessee. Thats pretty much the full length of the country, yet it still gets here in a couple days. Good stuff. =]
MI FX AV vendor is located in California, while AS/MAC (me) is located in canada =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8