Junkie Joe....
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
If he left after something as small as that he didn't really want to be here in the first place.Wink

WEll.. the first impression counts a lot more. I can imagine some new person (especially a sensitive female) thinking "these are bunch of idiots" and not come back.
It wasn't like "he" didn't ask for it.Big Grin

BTW, why does everyone always assume it is "he"? It could be "she" for all you know.
Well the person didnt say anything when the person was called a he so why does it matter?
Sshhh, i cant here the subtitles
Quote:Originally posted by killua-kun
why does it matter?

Sexiest!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin and chauvinist (spell?):p
ehnani?
Quote:Originally posted by killua-kun
ehnani?

This gotta be the most incomprehensible reply ever:confused:
fine i meant huh what?
If he left after something as small as that he didn't really want to be here in the first place.Wink Besides I really don't see where we were being that mean to him.Rolleyes

Once again, I totally agree with Kakoi. I don't know where we were being really mean. For me, that is not mean at all. And if he/she can't handle that little bit of criticism, then they probably should leave. Because I've been involved in threads that are much much worse. Besides if your feelings are getting hurt over what someone said on the net, you got issues.

And there was absolutely no reason to lock this thread. This is nowhere near out of hand.

HBK, you said I'm amusing. I amuse you? In what way am I amusing? Like as in a clown? Did you call me a clown? Tell me. How do I amuse you? In what way am I amusing?
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
And if he/she can't handle that little bit of criticism, then they probably should leave.

Its not nice to call people he/shes Wink

HBK, you said I'm amusing.

:confused: I didn't say anywhere YOU were amusing?!?!?!?!?!?
I wrote your posts were "fun to read" I believe I said "this thread was amusing" (which includes my posts, too) as Shakespeare would say "much ado about nothing"
if he/she can't handle that little bit of criticism, then they probably should leave. Because I've been involved in threads that are much much worse. Besides if your feelings are getting hurt over what someone said on the net, you got issues.

Say you join something new today for fun, and first thing established members call you is "stupid" "moron" wouldn't you leave? It has nothing to do with emotional stablility or other issues. People just don't go to places where they are not welcome. As you said time and time again, that is common sense and any sensible person can see that.

Some heated argument and criticism is fine once the person get used to a little bit, you are used to it so it is fine, but that's not the way to put out a welcome mat.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
:confused: I didn't say anywhere YOU were amusing?!?!?!?!?!?
I wrote your posts were "fun to read" I believe I said "this thread was amusing" (which includes my posts, too) as Shakespeare would say "much ado about nothing"

You missed the entire point of that rant. You need to go watch Goodfellas to know what I'm talking about. Joe Pesci is a pimp in that movie.

And I'm not really the 'welcome mat' type. Rolleyes
lol You guys, I appreciate most of this thread is concerning me, but you are all right in a way. 1. I could care less of a little critisicm or rude remarks, it doesnt matter anyway 2. I am a GUY 3. I understand everyones opinion and respect it but sadly...I am always right .Sorry I was late in responding..not that it matters I HAVE A JOB THOUGH!!
Quote:Originally posted by AnimeInMe
3. I understand everyones opinion and respect it but sadly...I am always right .Sorry I was late in responding..not that it matters I HAVE A JOB THOUGH!!

Actually the Person in Power is always right.. *grins*
This is one of the reasons I read the posts here...pure entertainment.

I don't post very often but I do read very often and I think most people on this board are good enough people...you just have to learn to take things with a grain of salt like AnimeInMe. He got over it...he's a big boy.

I think this site is great...sometimes there are posts with new info on a show you are interested in, other times there are threads with amusing stories that people share, while other times people will get into a heated (but not too heated *thread locked*) debate about something or other in which one person will be corrected and sometimes be made an example of...but we all get along in the end. Now lets all sing Kumbaya and hug.