Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Junkie Joe....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Why do you lock fun posts I mean jeez how can mere text get out of hand. I seriously doubt people that respond to such posts will get emotionally unstable or something. You don't have to be that strict! Sheesh
I am not strict, as a matter of fact I let most things run wild... its just that R1 vs HK threads have been done over and over before (just look at the older threads) so I just lock them since its same old stuff over and over.
I rarely see threads get locked on this board. Overall I think the moderators give us quite a bit of freedom.
do not defy the almighty! and if you don't like imports WHY ARE YOU HERE???
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I rarely see threads get locked on this board. Overall I think the moderators give us quite a bit of freedom.

I'm with him on this one. JJ lets us post alot of stuff that most other forums never would. I'm still surprised that JJ lets people ask questions about other sites on here. I know some other forums that would never allow you to even mention a competitors site.
Dont like imports? What are you taLKING ABOUT THEY ARE GREAT, I just havent been at this site long enough, or much of a forum guy, to see everything, IT WAS MERELY A QUESTION!!! GOMEN A SI (sp) I was just curious but I understand now
whoops i read your poll about the pirate thingy wrong and i overreacted sorry
Also...I am rather curious as so far I have found that this site is THE cheapest for imports on the web so...Where do YOU people buy yours because it must be REALLY cheap right? Also if anyone knows where I can find EXTREMELY cheap wallscrolls lemme know...
this places is the best for import anime and i don't know if you've tryed these places http://www.jinkie.com http://www.discountanimedvd.com or http://www.animetoxic.com they have some pretty good prices for wallscrolls though the prices for import animes aren't as cheap as this place this place is the best
Besides this is JJs website. He can do whatever he wants! I'm surprised a few things I've said didn't get locked. i know I've pushed the limit before but I try not to do that unless I REALLY think it should be said. JJ is a great guy and is just watching over his business. You don't play with your method of income. You play with your money. Don't get pissed when JJ is watching over his JOB!

And on another note, like JJ said. That kinda thread has been done before, meaning you didn't know the past of this place. Don't get upset when something like that happens. Because many others before you have been through the same situation.

We don't want you to stop posting either though. So don't worry about it. Just find something else to talk about and enjoy. You know it's something to stop whining about when you make THIS thread and your still allowed to post here. If this were MY site and you made a thread complaining about ME, you would not be here anymore. So just lighten up and think before you post.
Dude that convo was over like 3 posts ago, now we are discussing for either 1. CHEAP WALLSCROLLS or where import-anime buy THEIR anime out of curiousity...Although cheap wallscrolls is main, I AM TALKING UNDER 13 bucks with no HIGH shipping
Dude...I don't care!
YOU MUST CARE!!!! If no one cares then we would all like...die...But Joe for real man do you like order directly from the manufacturers or something? How much to the HK people charge? like 10 bucks? Cause you obviously have to make some profit and I'm sure this site does plenty good in sales, heck I'm so far a pretty satisfied customer!
Quote:Originally posted by AnimeInMe
YOU MUST CARE!!!! If no one cares then we would all like...die...But Joe for real man do you like order directly from the manufacturers or something? How much to the HK people charge? like 10 bucks? Cause you obviously have to make some profit and I'm sure this site does plenty good in sales, heck I'm so far a pretty satisfied customer!

Hahaha. Are you serious? Do you go into Best Buy or Wal Mart and ask them for their mark up? This is what I was talking about at AN forums. Use some common sense!!!!! Why do you even ask him if he's making a profit? Doess JJ look like a non-profit organization? Do you see the words PETA or anything like that around here? Or do you think JJ is doing this to lose money? You just got done reading a post by Dark about how this is his job, his business. So why would you even ask stupid questions like these? Damn, I can't believe the level of stupidity on the net nowadays.
You said nearly word for word what I was going to say.Wink

Why AnimeInMe would he want to give away all of his "Trade Secrets"? I mean what were you hoping JJ would say? "Oh, since you asked I get my DVDs for three dollars a piece from Company X. Why don't you just skip the middle man and go straight to them" I'm sure that's just how things work out in your dream world.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6