what company made the excel saga series i got
i got excel saga from a site but it doesn't say what company makes it could someone tell me what company made it heres the direct link to the page
http://www.animetoxic.com/prodetail.cfm?...J202-E0083

my best guess is animation video but it could be mi's perfect collection
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
Hazarding a guess, I'd say MI - they have started to do Perfect collections with Chinese subs.
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
well that was my guess but i hope someone can find out for certain for me i just want to be clear what it is for sure but thx for confirming my guess actually it doesn't have any chinese subs just english
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
That does look like MI.
M-LOCK = MI! on the case

if it has a black bar with yellow font text describing the discs, type and language, its mos def MI! 4 sho!

Wink

regular clear armary, or plastic transluscent gates are never MI anymore with their new batches.

:eek:
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
If you have any FX sets, stand up the Excel Saga box next to them. MI set's (correct me if I'm wrong, I only have one MI set) should match up to the FX set pretty well. If it's much smaller (in both width and height) then it's most likely a MAC set.

*Edit* Whoops, re-read your post. I guess my post has no relevance then. I think AV set's also match up in height.
FX is almost always on the case same with others !
MAC has an email on the disc

your set might be MI from that link.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
well since its a mi perfect collection what i want to know is it better then fx's version does anyone own the same excel saga i do and have the fx version as well or has seen it or something
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
FX is almost always on the case same with others !
MAC has an email on the disc

your set might be MI from that link.

-LE

Oh yes, I forgot completley. I think my mind must have left the room.
That be the Manga set...better looking box (usually the norm with the manga stuff). B
Another way is to weigh them. FX weighs slightly less than MI & AV sets.
Zagatto on Women:

Something I learned through the years is that if you please one woman then you've got two or three women that think you're great.
If you piss off one woman then you have twenty or thirty that think you're garbage.
My best guess is that it's FX. (That's what I have.)
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?