Import Anime Forums

Full Version: what company made the excel saga series i got
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got excel saga from a site but it doesn't say what company makes it could someone tell me what company made it heres the direct link to the page
http://www.animetoxic.com/prodetail.cfm?...J202-E0083

my best guess is animation video but it could be mi's perfect collection
Hazarding a guess, I'd say MI - they have started to do Perfect collections with Chinese subs.
well that was my guess but i hope someone can find out for certain for me i just want to be clear what it is for sure but thx for confirming my guess actually it doesn't have any chinese subs just english
That does look like MI.
M-LOCK = MI! on the case

if it has a black bar with yellow font text describing the discs, type and language, its mos def MI! 4 sho!

Wink

regular clear armary, or plastic transluscent gates are never MI anymore with their new batches.

:eek:
If you have any FX sets, stand up the Excel Saga box next to them. MI set's (correct me if I'm wrong, I only have one MI set) should match up to the FX set pretty well. If it's much smaller (in both width and height) then it's most likely a MAC set.

*Edit* Whoops, re-read your post. I guess my post has no relevance then. I think AV set's also match up in height.
FX is almost always on the case same with others !
MAC has an email on the disc

your set might be MI from that link.

-LE
well since its a mi perfect collection what i want to know is it better then fx's version does anyone own the same excel saga i do and have the fx version as well or has seen it or something
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
FX is almost always on the case same with others !
MAC has an email on the disc

your set might be MI from that link.

-LE

Oh yes, I forgot completley. I think my mind must have left the room.
That be the Manga set...better looking box (usually the norm with the manga stuff). B
Another way is to weigh them. FX weighs slightly less than MI & AV sets.
My best guess is that it's FX. (That's what I have.)