I have been away
Well my fine going anime friends. It is time I posted an update on why I have not been around. (if you care that is) I came back to Okinawa on Jan 6th an was informed that I would be living in a new place come jan 27th. Where is this new place you ask...?

Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota... I will tell you. That is right this will be my last post from Japan. When I arrive in ND I will await my computer and then I will talk to you then. Until then watch a little extra anime for me... Later
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
wow... i hope you don't go crazy in north dakota. my friend [flew into the blue] got sent to idaho, and all he did was get depressed.

if i were you, try to PCS or TAD out of CONUS, there's no way you want to sulk here... its supposed to be an adventure, not torture...

i know that within a few weeks you're gonna go tip a cow...

MOO Big Grin
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
I had been wondering where you had been lately......Wink Now I know. And knowing is half the battle.Big Grin

Hope your trip here is a safe one.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Alright Morg, glad to hear your coming home...sorta! I hope you have a safe trip! Let us know how things are going when you get the chance.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Not that i'm that important, but i'm back, well for a while I think, I dont even know anymore, its hard to juggle Shcool, the G/F, Sports and work...I'm so tired. But hey I'll finally be leaving high school in May!Big Grin
I aint yo baby daddy
oh btw, is steve still around?
I aint yo baby daddy
Hey Morg, don't forget that we all have a Con to descend on in our future. We will follow you to the states soon enought. I got my christmas present today. Thank you!! I don't know when I'll get to play it, but I'm sure I'll make time!Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by GTR_Ripper
oh btw, is steve still around?

Yeah, he pops up every now and then.
Good to hear you're coming back state side, but North Dakota?? Don't go stir crazy up there!
The monkey with the most
well I'm here in the frozen tundra that is North Dakota. I miss Okinawa a lot but things here aren't so bad. Just the thought of having to plug my truck up so the engine doesn't frezze is intersting though. I am using the library's computer for now I will try to post daily and like I used to once my computer get's back. Oh and I am going to the con this year back in the states and will be there. Shibo, Schultz, Liz, Kakoi, Dark, Vicsious, I plan to see you there as well, but not dressed as Sailor Scouts...lol

Thanks for the good words more updates later....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
As Pokemon perhaps?? Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Better yet...digimon!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
No way.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'll be attending Nan Desu Kan in Denver this September if you're up for it, Morgy. Big Grin
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When the moderator is away... Zagatto 9 3,429 11-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Schultz
  Sanity is slipping away... Ka-Talliya 9 3,635 04-23-2004, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya