Sanity is slipping away...
I saved the world today.

It was nothing big, you can thank me later. Just know that tonight, while you sleep, you are in good hands, for I will protect you. No chemical agent ever made can defeat me, nor can the enemy outsmart me using such things.

No, really, I did save the world.

You don't believe me, do you? Oh well, I know I saved the world, that's all that matters.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Nice new sig. I like the spinning pic too! And thanx for saving the world, one of my favorite things to do on it is live!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
thank you. youre my favorite.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I saved the world today.

It was nothing big, you can thank me later. Just know that tonight, while you sleep, you are in good hands, for I will protect you. No chemical agent ever made can defeat me, nor can the enemy outsmart me using such things.

No, really, I did save the world.

You don't believe me, do you? Oh well, I know I saved the world, that's all that matters.

Really....awsome...now I can tell everyone at school I know someone who saved the world....Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
???????????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Huh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Nonsense?
High on pot?
Why is your sanity slipping away Ka-Talliya? And if it is then how do you know you saved the world lol.
No, it's not pot. It's stress and the military. After 14 days straight and no break to really see your family....yeah, you start to get loopy.
I did indeed save the world, it was confirmed again today by at least 6 people. I'm just that good!
Thanks alot for saving the world! I wondering if you can you do something about this rash I got, it's driving me crazy.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
Thanks alot for saving the world! I wondering if you can you do something about this rash I got, it's driving me crazy.

lol :p
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay

"Damn it, Jim! I'm a Readiness troop, not a damn doctor!"