Yo this news totally rocks.
hehe stupid is as stupid does Wink
When did Forest Gump become an anime fan?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I dunno why Forest Gump fans cant be anime fans Wink
I guess I could never picture Lieutnant Dan and Miho Obana in the same room.

Quote:Originally posted by "Shibo"

Card Captor Sakura or Cardcaptors? There's a huge differerence, and I ain't talkin' about the dub. The series is hacked and slashed unmercifully to make Li a main character.. The episodes are out of order, some are skipped entirely, and much of the plot of the series has been removed to make it "suitable for american audiences". Buy some subs before you condemn CCS! ^_^

was that implied at me? if so i was making fun of the name they gave it..... cause yes i know alllll about what they did for the dubbed tv version...... it still isn't that bad of a show though (i've only seen some random subbed eps)..... and the manga seemed much better when i read it :p
The dub voice actors were very good. Though yes the series blows edited. Can't wait to get the HK set this Christmas (yeah I'm really back logged till then). I mentioned at my comic bookstore that Sakura was cute (I meant in a little sister sense) though they took it as a sexual thing. Now I look like a pedaphile there.

i just call EVERYTHING cute..... so by now people know that it's just.... well..... cute Tongue
I guess that works. But I think there are a lot of un-cute (good Ranma 1/2 allusion) things.