anyone seen the av english/japanese version of gasaraki?
I am very curious to find out how the quality of this is...
the series looks pretty good!
thanks in advance Big Grin
"can't be bought, can't be sold"
:TongueRML SCRM:.::.::
Knowing the way Anime Video has been lately, you'll be looking at a top nouch release. GTO and Mahromatic have been stellar originals. However with the English DUB this is definately a rip so it should be pretty good. ^_^[/siz]
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I've got it.

I've only seen 2 episodes, but it's just about perfect in every way.
cool! thanks! i'll be sure to grab it...how do you like it so far? I loved the art so I am really interested in it...
"can't be bought, can't be sold"
:TongueRML SCRM:.::.::
Yeah, for the price you really can't go wrong.

I like it so far, but, you see, I love politics. That seemed to be a lot of people's problems with the show. They were expecting Gundam and they got CNN (at least that's what I hear).
Really? That makes me want to see it more. I kind of want to see Turn a Gundam because it's based on economy.

Is the video perfect? Alot of people seem to say the video is perfect even when there is macroblocking present.

Thanks!
Well obviously with any HK DVD you should be a little suspicious. Definately with the amount of episodes per disc it seems as if there would be problems, however from what I hear the Video is quite exceptional (Video problems don't really bug me, I watched 3rd Generation Fan Subs of Marmalade Boy (or at least that's how they looked)).

Macroblocking is the devil. I would pay 5 times as much for an R1 release if the HK series has bad Video. =)
I've still only seen 2 episodes, but I saw no real macroblocking and I was looking for it also.
Im definatley going to be getting this set, but im curious as to why most of the sellers on Ebay dont lable it as having both English and Japanese Audio?

Does it really have an English dub or are the majority of ebay sellers correct? the ones their selling are 3 seperate DVD's, is there a gatefold set or is this the one?

Eh, im so confused? :?
The above comments are solely the insane ideas and random thoughts generated within the mind of Rock Ard.
It's three amaray case that come in a box. Man that looks so much better than a gatefold. I hear Amaray cases in HK boxes are harder to liberate than Airline Peanuts.

Minor update:

I've seen through episode 13 now and the quality is still good. I however switched DVD players and am now using my new PS2. Only difference it made was all black subs became white, unless AV just switched it up the same episode I did.

Another thing:

On DVD 2, the subs magically become yellow instead of white.