Overrated/Underated Animes
it was actually 9 episodes but i guess that wasnt all that bad eventhough it was boring. your right about the movies though. i still wish funimation edited dragonball z down like they did with gt and cut out all the boring stuff.
It's all EVIL!!
Well this has turned into a "Filler" thread but hey we are in GB so what the hell. As for My view....

Overrated:
EVA (read other people's post my views are the same)
I'm going to take heat for this one oh well .Hack Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the series. But if it wasn't for the vison of the games OVA and the wrap (that is being made into an anime correct) the series on it's own is left dry and wanting more. And you can point and go that is why there is the game and so forth, but looking at the first anime alone it is overrated. It's like watching KOR but not seeing the final 6 episodes right Schultz (he is going to disagree with me but oh well)

Underated:
Outlaw Star this has all the makings of what Cowboy Beebop would be with out the Lupin aspects thrown in. Great series that earned just enough respect to get aired in America if only once.
Magic Knights Rayearth another great anime that would kick Salior Moon's butt if could get on TV here in America.

Most Controversial:
Weiß Kreuz Gleuhen I have yet to bring myself to watch this. I fell in love with the first Weiß Kreuz that I feel like cheating on them by watching this. But I must because from what I understand (and correct me if I an wrong because I am wrong alot) they are the same guys just they went thru a year of plastic surgery...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
overrated

akira
ghost in the shell
eva
vandred (utter shite)
dbz (by the anime virgin)
patlabor 2
wings of the honamisa (whatever its called, you know what i mean)
streetfighter 2
[maybe] spirited away (theres better miyazaki movies, just cause this won an oscar)

underated

3x3 eyes
x (tv)
dbz (by otaku everywhere)
patlabor 3
space adventure cobra
bebop (by the angery fellows in here)
see you space cowboy...
a hell ya to X TV being underrated (though the ending felt rushed and cud've been better)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
overrated:
-Akira
-Dragon Ball
-Princess Mononoke

underrated: