MAC Shipment!
Finally, its been a while since I had a AS/MAC shipment in, they are not as fast as FX supplier ~_~, but received a huge shipment of items, too much to list, you need to go to STORE section and see for yourself.

Something to note though, finally got some hentai titles that people been asking for!

Enjoy!
hei jj Smile
is black heaven from mac still packed in the generic gatefold?
thanks if you have a chance to check it Cool
yes it still the generic packaging ~_~
booohoooh...looks like they don't plan to remake the old packagings...Sad
guess not until they get rid of the old ones
I'm guessing they didn't have the Kindaichi movie "Murder in The Deep Blue...? Sad
Hi Joe, I'm fairly new to the site. Thanks for the great prices and all the cool high quality anime I have been getting thanks to you guys. Big Grin

I just have a question about the La Blue Girl Boxset is it censored or uncensored, my friend has been telling me about it and I'm a bit curious -.-

Please let me know and I'll put in an order.
uncensored
Is this a one time shot or are you able to get hentai from MAC from now on?

Stupid customs.
one time thing for now, working on it though
Good to see Samurai Fiction available, I'm gonna get that one in my next order. Awesome movie. Oh, I'm not sure, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's actually "Great Teacher OnizuKa" not what's listed right now. Just a thought.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
when are you expecting your next mac shipment? because I requested Ronin Warriors a long time ago and it isnt in yet.
I've heard some buzz about this movie, can anybody give me a brief synopsis of it?

Any help would be appreciated.
Samurai Fiction eh? well, it's a sordid love story of lovers seperated by love... and stuff. Nah, just kiddin' that's Shaolin Soccer. Samurai Fiction is about a badass samurai who "steals" the sword/gift-from-the-emperor from a feudal lord or something and so the lord's son goes and tries to take revenge but ends up sitting on his ass for a long time while being attended on by a farmer's daughter. Good thing the badass samurai does the same thing in a tea-house!

Anyhoo, there's much hilarity to be had, as well as much sword-fighting and ninjas too! It's nothing like a real samurai movie, it's all very modern-ized, but if you go in with low expectations, you will be very pleasantly surprised.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 15 7,596 06-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Sailorstar
  New MAC shipment to the rescue! JunkieJoe 16 11,521 04-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Krakhed01
  MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 18 12,702 03-21-2005, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Robojack
  Another MAC shipment JunkieJoe 3 4,174 12-28-2004, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 2 3,275 12-22-2004, 03:42 PM