Final Fantasy 7 Revamped
Yeah I remember GMR magazine saying something like...we didn't seem to see the memory card slots on the pics they showed. I guess it's because it was never there to begin with.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
That thing is such a damn ripoff. :mad:
HAHAHAHA!!!! My expectations are definately low. Especially since the PS2 is such a hunk of junk. They shouldn't have made it have a DVD player. Stick to GAMES PEOPLE!!!! Stop all this BS multimedia crap. If it's a dvd player make it play dvds, if it's a video game system then make it play VIDEO GAMES!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yea, it's such a waste to allow people to use the dvd-rom to play dvds, it should ONLY be used for those games that you release on dvd discs...

actually maybe you shouldn't even release games on dvd! go back to the 4 disc system, i like getting up to switch disc every once in a while.

yea sony, stick to making games, all the other electronic stuff you make is "junk"....

</sarcasm>
The PSX is step closer towards convergance (Bill Gates' ultimate dream) and should be applauded for that fact.

However, the initial (Japanese) machine does seem to have flaws - a low DVD speed and an inability to handle CD-Rs, DVD+RWs and the MP3 format being the major bugbears. The press have speculated that some of these flaws might be addressed for the western release.

Despite the idea of convergence, it has been noted that Sony are not exactly highlighting the PS2 side of the PSX. Although there are memory card slots on the front, the controller ports are awkwardly situated at the rear. Plus, you don't get a pad with the machine althought it handles the usual PS2 controllers.
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection