Final Fantasy 7 Revamped
any final fantasy an xbox exclusive LoL
bill gates doesnt even have that much pull
I wish I had an animated gif of me pissing on a Skite Box!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
...Has anybody seen this flashy new $1,000.00 toy?

DROOOOOOOL! :p

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3244
Yeah not bad, except Sony raped the damn thing by releasing it without half of the features that Lik-Sang are claiming just to get the damn thing out in time for the holiday season Rolleyes
Welcome to my world.
Sounds like the PS2 to me. Let's short ourselves of chips then cram a useless dvd player in it. It'll be fun!!! That's why mine is in more than 3 pieces now and am fixing to hotglue it back into a Robot and use it as a bookend.
Yeah I think the PSX device is stupid, for that price looks like you can create a computer with all the components that can do the same thing the PSX can do and more.
Quote:Originally posted by Gireihei
Yeah I think the PSX device is stupid, for that price looks like you can create a computer with all the components that can do the same thing the PSX can doand more.

Damn strait. The only thing on that list that I can't do with my computer is play playstation games, but If I were enterprising enough I'm sure I could.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Damn strait. The only thing on that list that I can't do with my computer is play playstation games, but If I were enterprising enough I'm sure I could.

My computer can play PS1 games ^_^
but not PS2 games -.-
Total Emulation!!!!
Yeah I wish LoL, soon though my day will come!
I beleive at mame.com they have a ps1/ps2 emulator. I know I saw a ps2 emulator but don't remember for sure if it was at mames site...but I have yet to see a ps2 rom!
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I beleive at mame.com they have a ps1/ps2 emulator. I know I saw a ps2 emulator but don't remember for sure if it was at mames site...but I have yet to see a ps2 rom!

Hey dark don't associate everything with emulation to roms.. You will never see a ps1 or ps2 rom because there are none.. what you will see is CD-Images because ROM = Read Only Memory which is what Cartriges are.. so when you have a Rom of a cartridge you have a dump of its contents on it.. hence they call them Roms.. and no there is not a Ps2 emulator yet.. or none that works fully.. because of how hard the architecture of the Ps2 is to emulate. But there are good ps1 emulators around.. which just download the cd-images and start playing..
Oh!!! Well that explains a lot. Thanks Schultz, I really didn't know that CDs worked like that. I'm not much of an electronics man. So that's how a disk game works on a downloaded version. Cool!!!!
Ah, Schultz enlightens the masses!
I didn't know that either, neat! Looking at the PSX...it looks just like a computer!! Unless they put some more feature into that thing, I think Sony my have problems marketing it.
"Hi! I'm selling this white box..."
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Well the first thing that pisses me off about the new psx white box is thta yea it can play all the ps1 games and ps2 games but it doesn't except the memory cards so everygame you own would have to be started from scratch. That blows...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!