What are you asking for for Xmas?
it was also refered to as a hooka when I was at the middle eastern cafe restaurant (Egyptian mostly).
I've heard it called a hooka and shisa before. I actually have friends that have those at their house. And they have places around here where you can go to smoke shisa too.
There are 5-6 shisa cafes in a 2 block radius around my school. Cheap night out I guess, all you need is 5$ to spend for the whole night.

Heh, a nickname of my school is Gaza U.
I thought smoking a hooka was more of an Egyptian and Indian thing to do rather than a palestinian thing...
Well off the pipe issue... I am looking forward to completeing a few series thru the wonderful day that is X-mas.
I looking forward to getting

Highlander on DVd Season 1 thru 3
Slayers that new FX complete would be nice.
Stargate Season 4 or 5
I am a little burnt out on video games but RECX would be nice.

Hell this is the first year I will be buying for more than me in my Family since I am starting one. I have already got my Fiance the Carmen Electra Striper DVD's and her son the new Pokemon game. Oh and she asked for the CE Stripper DVD's by name. It will be a good New Year for me.

Oh and Kakoi, Dark, JJ, & Vicious I need a a short list of something you would like from here in Okinawa. We have a Jade Auction going on as well I could grab something from there if you would like I will post a pic of it later...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
"...All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth..."

No, but I know that's what my daughter wants...she's got these two teeth off to the sides and make her look like she has hippos teeth or she's a vampire.

Have they put the new "Strippercise" out on DVD yet? It looked like fun. I don't want the CE one, I just don't like her, but the official "strippercise" looks awsome Wink
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
CAR!!!! I've already got it picked out and everything, but it's 7 hours away at my grandma's house. It's a blue Saturn Ion quad coupe. It's really pretty, and the bast part is...My parents are paying for it!!!!!!
The monkey with the most
but, Saturns suck.
Better than a Ford.Big Grin
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
Better than a Ford.Big Grin

nope, JD power rates the Ford Focus better than the Saturn Ion. Same years.
I'd like a custom Gibson Les Paul. That or the mother of pearl White one at McFayden. That bad boy is sick! It'll never happen.....$3,850 for a guitar...I don't think so...but then again the title says what you're asking for, not what you're gonna probably get....so if that's the case....I'd like to request a brand new Aston Martin V12 Vanquish with at least 5 years of pre-paid insurance. I hope Santie Claus gets this.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Now that's a car... look on the Ford Vs Saturan or any other match up... look when it comes down to it, i would rather have a decent car with gas milage of like 50 to a gallon then super cool and all that that gets 8 to a gallon... leaves more money for anime...he heBig Grin
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Well actually the Vanquish gets 12MPH/city and 19MPH/highway. I'd say that's about half what I get now out of my Prelude. I don't mind paying twice as much in gas to drive a crazy car like that. I can afford an extra 40 a month on gas. A lot of SUVs nowadays you buy guzzle that much in gas just starting it up. Then again that's me. Knowing me I'd get tired of it, sell it, and go take my friends to Miami or some other foreign country and blow it on a kick ass time ^_^. Remember that was wishful asking heh.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
The Ion I want gets 38 miles to the gallon. That's not too bad, and whole Ford thing was just becuase my dad had just said it like 5 seconds earlier. Other than a car I want to go home.
The monkey with the most
The Power of God!!!!!
A Mobile Suit, & and and and..well, I guess that's all a person would ever need, but, that's not what I'm getting, heck it's not even close.

All I'm getting is Anime, clothes, & a new harddrive for my computer.

Plus a pair of shoes, probably a watch & colone (heysi all that).
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html