new job at burger king
mmmmm....burger king.....mmmmmm
I swear those "meals" are made from Kangaroo meat and Monkey wrech.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Why the hell would someone lie about working at Burger King? :confused:
Quote:Originally posted by kamykami
Why the hell would someone lie about working at Burger King? :confused:

Same reason he lies about everything else. To get attention by starting a new thread that focuses on himself.
I remember in kuwait, when someone returned to camp with some bags of burger king meals. Of course they were sold for profit, 40 bucks a pop [supply and demand] and only after ingesting it [it tasted a bit funny] but then again, we thought it was cause of eating the extra sand seasoning.

Then we were told it was really camel meat...

:eek:

It was a terrible day... that it was...
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
all thay need is a work permit that you school need to sign and i was not that hard to get
Ok, you're REALLY starting to get on my nerves Nick...

1) You don't have a job
2) You're last so-called "job" was cutting someone's lawn and,
3) You failed to mention that to anyone so that,
4) Everyone assumed that you ment a REAL job which made
5) You look like a liar and
6) YOU CLAIM TO ME THAT YOU WERE BEING SARCASTIC!?!?!?!?!?

What the hell, Nick... at what time did it seem like a good idea to be "sarcastic" to people who don't even know you?
Staccatto!!!
I'm getting a new job! I quit the Chili's gig after the mamger mouthed off at me for being too slow. I was apparently behind by like a table or 2. My friend is now gonna hook me up @ Waffle house.
The monkey with the most
ok ok i have the application for the job at burger king ok thats better
What a jerk.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
ok ok i have the application for the job at burger king ok thats better

Hahahaha. In that case I have like 300 new jobs since I'm always applying on Monster.com.
Haa Haaa!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Hahahaha. In that case I have like 300 new jobs since I'm always applying on Monster.com.

Yeah me too. By that logic I am a rolling in all the money I've made in my new careers! LOL Rolleyes
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]
Yo Nick! I sure won't consider eating at the Burger King which you are working at. Do you know that Burger King has the highest health tickets in the whole USA? Rodent droppings....employees handling food with bare hands...infectious diseases...you name it, you get it at Burger King! It was in the news couple of weeks back!:p
And did you know that there are no guidelines at Burger King that say you have to wear gloves as an employee? No, you only have to use tongs while handling the chicken. Considering that even using tongs moving the hamburger, hands still need to be used moving things in and out of the microwave.

Unless things have changed in the past few months -- which I don't believe they have -- there was never a guideline at Burger King that enforced employees to wear gloves. [[ Or there was one that was never enforced and/or in the training videos. It seemed our store stocked only small gloves, and everyone needed larges. ]]
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]