What are people watching now (series)?
Started watching Serial Experiements Lain, kinda slow and too serious, hope theres more action and the plot advances more soon.

Just finish studio ghibli set except for Laputa (I have DVD rip version from MAC so gonna watch that version instead). Great movies, must be the greatest deal in HKDVD history.
i FINALLY got around to watching some of KareKano (i'm 8 eps in).....

and i'm LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVING IT!!!!!!

if you're into romantic/comedy anime.... then you SOOOOO should get it!!!!! :p
Maybe a little OT, but I just watched 40 days/40 nights w/that dude from Black Hawk Down. It was pretty funny and totally improbable. Guy gets laid all the friggin' time! Wish I had it so good, but he worked at a dot com in SF. Really had me getting nostalgic (darn recession!).
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.
I am still watching Dragonball. I am re-reading all the manga as well. It's just good to do every now and then. Can't wait for Bogiepop and .hack. They will be mine. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "desfunk"

i FINALLY got around to watching some of KareKano (i'm 8 eps in).....

and i'm LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVING IT!!!!!!

if you're into romantic/comedy anime.... then you SOOOOO should get it!!!!! :p

I bought the first volume of His and Her Circumstances. I still haven't gotten around to watching it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I stayed up until 1 last night (or actually this morning) watching the first Ranma movie and 2 episodes of Sailor Moon. The Ranma movie was great, however I bought the VIZ official release. It several scenes of static in the English Dub (more than an HK). I was watching some more Sailor Moon fan subs. Finished episode 20. Man episode 20 was great. It had no reference to the Dark Kingdom (Negaverse) at all. It was about staying at an ocean side haunted house. Though the scouts did transform, they didn't do anything. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Up to epsiode 8 of chobits (digisubs) and I'm enjoying every second of it, it started out lighht and humurous but story is picking up now too bad d/l the rest is taking to long and AV hasn't released the other volumes yet. I love the opening theme song!
Get it on VCD. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Is the opening theme, Let me be With You? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I downloaded that song for no reason. It definitely rocks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't wanna pay dor VCDs. The new billing month for my DSL service just started so I got 5 gigs to spare for downloads. Gonna kill it in a week.

Let be with you is the Opening Song for Chobits, so catchy, I didn't really care for J-pop before but now its grown on me. Gonna get the Love Hina live concert soon. Tongue Tongue
Have any of you guys seen Naruto? I need that series. I know that you can download it. I need DSL. I need DSL. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Just finish watching Full Metal Panic. It wasn't too bad, romantic comedy mixed with mech action. Lots of anime stereotypes though, the captain of the Sub was a cute teenage girl. CG scenes sucked like shit but there wasn't much of them except for the last 3 episodes.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Have any of you guys seen Naruto? I need that series. I know that you can download it. I need DSL. I need DSL. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

You can buy it on ebay cheap. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

To ebay I go. I watched the first five episodes of Full Metal Panic, but I just forgot to watch the rest. Maybe I will watch them tonight. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Hopefully I can tear open some Excel Saga Volume 2 before I crash for the night. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That series sounds better and better. I am trying not to buy to much before christmas though. Gotta get presents for my family. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O