What are people watching now (series)?
Yes that seems to be a big problem... Wanna buy more anime but must buy presents for friends and faimly... but you can better your last double dollar they know what I want for x-mas
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Got into Excel Saga Volume 2. Fun time for all. I might open some Hand Maid May, and I'm going to buy all of Rurouni Kenshin on VHS. :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I splurged a little and bought bogiepop the other day. It was just such a great deal I couldn't pass it up 30 dollars for all the R1's. Tell me you wouldn't have bought it. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Watching the bad us renditions version of the Guyver. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Man talk about all the great stuff that's hit the streets it's a great time to be an anime fan. If you would have told me 7 years ago it was going to be this good I would have Laughed and said I hope so...
Man Adult Swim picked up Lupin III. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Can't wait to check it out in January. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They picked up lupin? Amazing if it does well there will be american dvds for the hk companies to rip from. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Yes finally Lupin III is going to see american tv I hope it makes it to Toonami and off Adult Swim... Hell after Dragonball Z any anime can get a second coming it's a great day...
I'm going to watch the second volume of R1 Hand Maid May. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

They picked up lupin? Amazing if it does well there will be american dvds for the hk companies to rip from. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

R1 Lupin TV series vol 1 is coming in january also via Pioneer. 6 ep in first volume
I just finished Magic Knight Rayearth sseason 2 AS set today.. only watched 17 eps today, hehe. Wink I have the rest of Blue Seed to watch now, followed by the 2nd AV Chobits release, and then I guess I'd better watch Berserk so people will stop harassing me about it. =P
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I just finished Boogiepop phantom. Wow. That show is seriously cool. So different from everything I have seen before. You guys need to go out and buy it now. 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'm liking Hand Maid May. Next I'm going to seriously tackle my Sailor Moon Fan subs and dubbed Rurouni Kenshin. if I win my auction. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I couldn't get into to kenshin dubbed ( I think it is because of my obvious "problems with the english language.) My biggest problem was himura's voice. agggaggaga. That is one of the next shows I want to buy Hk wise. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I too just started watching Hand May Maid, I'm liking it alot but that guy in the purple suit is just too lound and obnoxious. :evil: