What are people watching now (series)?
I just got some in.. going to be watching some Weiz Cruz OAV and some Red Lotus when i stop working on a few projects i have going on right now.. can't wait..
Weiz Cruz (sp?) sounds cool, but I mistaked one of the guys for a girl. You know the little one Omi. Bishonen characters scare me. Heh heh well not really.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yea i got done with it.. its great but man is it messed up.. won't do any spoilers.. now i am watching I My Me, Strawberry eggs.. this is a great anime so far.. man i wish i had more time in the day to get things done. my leave is almost up..
Is Weiz Cruz girly as all hell? Is there any shonen-ai moments? I'm not looking for either of those. I decided I'm going to start watching Kodomo No Omocha, really funny.

Well in Weiz Cruz it basically they are 4 guys that own and operate a Flower Store.. and all the girls love them.. but what they don't know is they are a Secret assasian group.. ;o) so there is alot of blood in the series and some good fighting scences.. hehe
I Just finished watching Totoro from my AC Ghibli collection.. Man, that movie is just so good, I had forgotten just how good it was.. I was watching it, and it just kinda picked me up and I drifted away to another world till it ended.. Only Miyazaki can do that.. Just a little reminder of just how powerful this medium can be. Just thought I'd share.. Night everyone, I'm going to bed. ^_^
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I am still trying to make my way through Maramalade Boy. Episode 20 now...umpteen to go.
Ok, so you just met Miwa-san. That was a pretty funny story arc. I found the series kind of boring in the middle. It does really pick up at the end however. It'll get really good around episode 60. Are you watching the HK DVD or the fan subs? If you're watching the HK DVD how are the subs?

Sailor Moon S-Stars.
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
Actually, they are fansubs. I believe a friend of mine (or someone he knew) had the fansubs that Karen Duffy did long ago and then encoded them in .rm .

I have never seen them as HK discs as of yet but when Tokyo Pop starts pushing the DVDs out starting this November (I believe), there will probably be some coming out.
*shutters* I hate .rm files or for that matter any anime or the computer. I can't get comfortable while watching them. The fan subs are pretty good.

Currently finished episode 10 of Kodomo No Omocha. Only 30 left (from what I own). Does anyone know how many episodes are there in the series? From what I hear it's in the 100's!!!! 8O

Steve, I agree with you about the .rm files. However I was not going to argue when my friend gave the series to me. It was an opportunity to watch some anime. :wink:

As for Kodomo no Omacha, I believe it is 102 episodes (or at least that is what one website said...I am still looking for a more reputable source). I have seen only the first 5 episodes. How is it so far?
So it's time for a what are you all watching this weekend update! ^_^
Today I'm starting with the 2nd Disc of the first season of Fushigi Yugi. Will prolly move on to Rurouni Kenshin 2nd box set 3rd disc after that. It's gonna be a fun weekend! Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

*shutters* I hate .rm files or for that matter any anime or the computer. I can't get comfortable while watching them. The fan subs are pretty good.

What don't you like about rm files besides them being low quality? what i personally can't stand on them is the interface of the Real Media player.. but if you want. There is a media player at http://vobsub.edensrising.com called Media Player Classic its a clone of Wmp 6.4 (best from Microsoft) and supports Real Media also.. you just have to have real installed for it to be able to use all the codecs and stuff installed..