What are people watching now (series)?
Yeah, I've read some Ranma 1/2. It's pretty funny. Hipposai is awesome Tongue
Also a huge pervert. If you haven't seen it yet, I'd buy the complete first two seasons of Ranma 1/2 (FX). It's just too good of a show.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Wow only have one volume of KOR left. I'm stoked to see how it ends tomorrow. I also have all of the OAVs except for the two movies which I will order from my comic book store.

Kimagure Orange Road was definitely a great series.. I enjoyed the ending. =) This weekend has been all about Kenshin and Fushigi Yugi in Shiboland. I'm at the halfway point in the Kenshin stuff and just finished DVD #1 in the AC/MI Fushigi Yugi TV stuff.. both have been a lot of fun to watch. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I see a decent ending coming. I think the movie will provide closure.

The Summer Ending movie i think is the best outta all of it.. I just can't help myself when i have nothing else to do i seem to throw that movie in and watch it.. how far into the oav's are yea or on the final disc now?
Well tonight I plan on finishing up the TV series (going to watch the whole volume). Previously I've seen OAV Volumes 1 and 2. I own 3 and 4 still, but haven't seen them. I'll I need to buy are the 2 movies and do some watching. ^_^

i think we where talking about this before the other movie besides summers begginning is the last 3 oav's correct? cause i just have had 7 oav's and 1 movie..
First I would like to say I finished KOR. Wow, I think it gets bumped up to number 2 (in the all time favorite series, you know right behind Maison Ikkoku). It was just a completely amazing series. I would hate to see the series that has to follow that act. Simply incredible, a set that won't ever leave my collection.

Ok here we go to clear things up.
Animeigo has released 5 KOR tapes other than the TV series.
OAV 1 - I was a fish........ episode and Kyosuke has a shape shifting cousin named Akane.
OAV 2 - Skiing and Hawaii episode
OAV 3 - 2 part body switching tape. Something to do with an idol singer
OAV 4 - Akane comes back for an episode and Madoka thinks her dad is cheating
OAV 5 - known as the Kimagure Orange Road Movie. It runs 70 minutes and was made before Summer's Beginning. It's title is "I want to return to that day" and involves Kyosuke and Madoka reflecting on the past in college

Summer's Beginning - Only KOR anime that was not released by Animeigo. It takes place in the future when Kyosuke is 19 instead of 15.

The Pie has spoken.

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

OAV 5 - known as the Kimagure Orange Road Movie. It runs 70 minutes and was made before Summer's Beginning. It's title is "I want to return to that day" and involves Kyosuke and Madoka reflecting on the past in college
Thats not the main part of it you will have to watch it.. but i won't comment on it.. prepare to go wtf if you haven't heard about it already..
Quote:Summer's Beginning - Only KOR anime that was not released by Animeigo. It takes place in the future when Kyosuke is 19 instead of 15.

The Pie has spoken.
most of the movei takes when Kyosuke is 19 but he gets time jumped to 3 years in the future so everyone else is older then him.. but its awesome.. hehe
WTF!!!! Just getting prepared, heh heh. I ordered it at my comic book store. I think it sounds awesome but I could be wrong. I'm really looking foward to it.

What the hell do I watch now? Kimagure Orange Road movie isn't in. I don't want to start the OAVs just yet? I finished Don't Leave Me Alone Daisy. Not that good at all. I guess I'll have to wait for my Gundam Wing tapes and for the time being I'll watch Hand Maid May and Kodomo No Omocha (only if the tapes take forever to come).

I watched a little less than half of the Escaflowne movie last night from AV.. Turned it off when I realized Red Sox were on.. The subs are kinda crappy. I mean, not real bad engrish, just not real great sentences, if you know what I mean. I spoil myself by always reading up before I buy something.. I didn't actually order AV but I got it anyway, cause I guess there are big problems with the AC/MI version, and when I ordered it Cashan just sent the best set available. I can't really complain cause it was so cheap, but I'm a bit disappointed. Having seen the TV series, I'm disappointed with the way the storyline has changed.. I mean, I know it's hard to condense a huge TV series into a little movie, and I sure do like Hitomi's new look, cause she's finally cute.. ~_^ But I don't think I'd recommend the movie to anyone unless they just don't have time to watch the series. I've never used DVDsubs.com to watch any series, but I may try it with this release to try and get more out of it.. I dunno, then calling Gaia Kaia and Van Barn just bugs the shit out of me. ~_~
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I hope I get my HK order from Animaniacs.net soon. I sent a check out about 5 days ago. I really feel like watching Bebop or possibly Inu Yasha.

In the mean time, I watched Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Vol. 2. Very funny. I can't wait to see the other OAV and TV series. Big Grin

My Gundam Wing tapes still haven't come in. I'll watch Kodomo No Omocha instead.