What are people watching now (series)?
Did you see Yesterday Once More?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
If you like romance, (which, accordingally, you DO.) you'll love it. I was surprised I liked it so much. It's sort of a comedy romance, sort of like Maison Ikkoku, just without as much... plot. @_@ (It still has a plot, though.)
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Nice. I'm buying Karte because I guess I have a little Rick James freakyness in me. I buying Injuh Nerwareta Idol and I'll let you know how that goes.

Quote:Did you see Yesterday Once More?

lol Sorry, I was talking about I My Me! Strawberry Eggs. Tongue No, actually, I haven't had the chance to see Yesterday Once More, because I haven't gotten it in yet... :x I emailed OrangeB today, and they have yet to reply.
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Ah well. I'm getting I My Me Strawberry Eggs anyways. So it's all good. Jeez Has anyone seen Excel Saga? I thought Kodomo No Omocha and Jubei Chan were totally fucked up. They are pretty much anime on LSD. From the preview it looks like Excel Saga pops ecstasy like skittles.

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Anime Library?

In the anime club I'm in someone has a number of tapes at his place that we can check out each week.
Well, I'm working this weekend, which means I'm gonna have another anime binge! bwahaha!$300+ on anime!!
I already had a major binge a couple of months ago....I bought about 350 or so episodes of fan subbed series(Sailor Moon, Akazukin Cha Cha, Miracle Girls (complete) and Kodomo No Omocha 1-40). Also got the Patlabor TV series.

I put down Kishin Corps. I started watching, in my opinion Gainax's greatest work, Gun Buster. Dont get the infamous HK engrish ridden DVD. Pick it up on VHS. I scored the original U.S. Renditions version. It's in a plastic case. I have about 20 of the old school plastic clamshell case VHS including a KOR OAV 2. SCORE!!!! :mrgreen:

Currently, Im watching Eva and Turn a Gundam..I may end up throwing away Turn a Gundam becuase its so boring and the subs aren't helping...Jo jo adventure have to go to chinatown and get the version that has english dub on it Big Grin [/list]
Sometimes series just don't make it. I definately didn't like Kishin Corps. But I'm making an effort to see it (that is after watching more important things to me).[/siz]

Finally finished watching Kimagure Orange Road, what a great series.. Will be watching the Rurouni Kenshin Kyoto arc now, along with Fushigi Yugi. I blew through the 2 DVD Di Gi Charat release this week as well.. The subs from Disc 2 were kinda bad, but the show is just so damn cool that I didn't care.
I getting up there, Shibo (I'm going to start volume 8 of KOR tonight). Haven't bought any new Gundam Wing....Jeez What have I been thinking?

wow...berserk is really good, but the end leaves you wanting more like the end of every episode. Very sad but a seriously kick ass anime.
Does anyone know where to get the manga(Translated)??!!
If you need really good manga, I'd suggest Rumiko Takahashi's Urusei Yatsura (it's my all time favorite manga). Maison Ikkoku and Rumik Theater are also stellar titles. Ranma 1/2 and Fushigi Yugi make for a good read. Marmalade Boy and Kodomo No Omocha are also available. I'm not a big fan of action series in manga form.