Import Anime Forums

Full Version: my life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what is wrong with my life (i dont know)
top 2 goals
1 get a girl friend
2 finish high school
dont pay atention to this perv's thread
LOL!! I was really kinda kidding about the thread thing. I was really just trying to that having a girl shouldn't be all you live for. Sorry if I came off as a jerk. Sad
For being a jerk to him, I think you should go out on a date with him to make it up. :p (I'm trying to help the kid out here.)
I'm just a little too old to date a 14 year old. I'm ten years older then him.. LOL..
Quote:Originally posted by Ngckld
what is wrong with my life (i dont know)
top 2 goals
1 get a girl friend
2 finish high school

Well its good to see you have your priorities straight. Everyone knows you have to have a girl before you graduate high school. I think some colleges even pre-require that now a days. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
For being a jerk to him, I think you should go out on a date with him to make it up. :p (I'm trying to help the kid out here.)

well i think it was a good try but it didn't work o wellSad
top 2 goals for ngckld:
1. Stop bitching.
2. Start studying english.
I kinda agree with Atomic, but I wouldn't have benn so harsh about it. Graduating highscholl should be your top priority at this point in time. It's mine, and the relationship thing is just an added bonus.
eh, as soon as you start living in Pittsburgh you never speak proper language again, you speak Pittsburghese. :p
Quote:Originally posted by Lonely_monkey21
I kinda agree with Atomic, but I wouldn't have benn so harsh about it. Graduating highscholl should be your top priority at this point in time. It's mine, and the relationship thing is just an added bonus.

I completely agree with Atomic...(for once)
It's not a bonus...it's an inconvience and a distraction.
That's why most of the girls I know I'm not dating. Makes everything that much easier. In FACT, I'm living with 2 girls and another guy next year.
Ngckld, there is more to life than girls! now go and jerk-off or something
Quote:Originally posted by pugmagician
eh, as soon as you start living in Pittsburgh you never speak proper language again, you speak Pittsburghese. :p

thats is the nices way to put itWink
Quote:Originally posted by meowchi
I'm just a little too old to date a 14 year old. I'm ten years older then him.. LOL..

I'm sure he won't mind. :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4