A Change In My Life
Although I'm sure over half of you don't care, I'd still like to say that I as of when ever I go back (Around monday, maybe Tuesday at the latest) will have a job.

I would have started Monday, but I can't have the drug test & junk done till then because I'll be busy during the times that my appointment would be. So, yeah, now on all the threads about jobs I can actually throw in my two cents & have it almost mean something.
Crud I just remember I have work papers to fill out...
Anyways, so what does this have to do with you people?
Well over the summer I might not be around that often, but atleast I'll have money for anime!
Gay thing is I have to wear a hair netSad
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well good luck with the job (plus HairNetBig Grin )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well they are fun to wear !
lol
the only time i have is whene they sing happy birthday at olive garden.

fun stuff !

well when you get a job you dont have time to watch anime !
i know from experience i watched the whole FMP series over the last 2 days cause i have been home sick and thats the only time i have had recently to watch any anime !

money is good though so good luck !
also word of advice if you dont like your job dont do it cause i have learned from experience if your not having fun try soemthing else its not good to put your self through that !

i need a new job i hate mine !
no record stores around here though !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile

money is good though so good luck !
also word of advice if you dont like your job dont do it cause i have learned from experience if your not having fun try soemthing else its not good to put your self through that !

i need a new job i hate mine !
no record stores around here though !

-LE

Are you kiddin me? Work is never fun man, there's always something better to do with your timeBig Grin . If I would follow your advice I'dd have to switch jobs everyday. The most important thing is having nice colleagues.

Good luck to you Batz. What's the job and WTF is the drugtest for especialy since its a summer job (isn't it?)? Do you US citicens have to take that with every new job or something?
Every job you go to, I believe that they insist on a drug test if they are big companies. If you just work for a small one, they won't really bother.
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
Every job you go to, I believe that they insist on a drug test if they are big companies. If you just work for a small one, they won't really bother.

Only once out of all 6 of my jobs have I ever had to submit a drug test.
lucky... I want a job cause I am so bored all the time. I watch anime too much and I need some money so I can buy more.
i actually got finger printed for my one job, now i'm on record that sucks.
it had something to do with working at a nursing home.
If I get to work 40 hour weeks, I'll make about 192 a week, of which 100-150 a week will go into saving. And all I'll be doing for 10 hours each day (Monday-Thursday) will be sorting boxs into 4 different stacks.

Bad thing is I have to start shaving, which I'll have to anyways before long because I plan to get into ROTC next year.

I already have my next Anime order planed out, I just have to do about 2-3 weeks worth of work first.

And if anyone wonders why I act a bit like I already have the job enough though my resume only got turned in yestarday, well it's because when only one person applies for the job, normally they get the job, plus my mom & sister works out there, & if a relitive works their you get first pick over others. Hecks Yeah.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

you aren't going to get 40 hours a week.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
you aren't going to get 40 hours a week.

Why do you say that? Because of my age?
The guy that interviewed me told me I might be able to work 40 hour weeks if they really get into a jam, otherwise I'll be put into Shipping for 30 hours each week for 7 bucks an hour, still not bad.

because 40 hours a week = Full time. 16 year olds are NOT allowed to work full time by law.
That sucks, I was going by what the guy told me, appearently he did notice my age. I did tell him, but I guess it just didn't sink in. That about settles it then, I'll be working 30 Hour weeks. That sucks, not as much money, but then again, not as much work. Unless I get put in shipping.

Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
because 40 hours a week = Full time. 16 year olds are NOT allowed to work full time by law.

Not sure if thats true in all states. At least in MA, I was working 40 hour weeks at Stop & Shop when I was 16. There is a rule there however, that you can't work more then a 9 hour work day, and if you do you need atleast a 1 hour break, and you can't work past a certain time of night. Oh, and one more thing, you can't work more then 40 hours. Store ended up getting fined like $12,000 cause on two occassions they had me work a 14 hour work day. These rules all applied for atleast minors (under 18).
By ten hours I mean two payed 15 Minute breaks & one 30 minute unpaided break, which actually equals 9 hours. Is that allowed for my age, because I had heard before that in Fl you couldn't work taht much, but then when the guy told me I might be able to that law kinda slipped my mind I guess, that & too, I was blinded by the thought of how much money I'd be getting.