Top 10 favorite Anime series
Cidien Wrote:Your choices suck.

Btw, are you going to tell people not to back talk or verbally disagree with your opinions on every post you make nowadays? I was under the impression that if you had the freedom to voice an opinion we had the freedom to do the same...

I completely second that. If we list our favorites and you say that one of our choices suck. I think we would say something back to you. Besides if you didn't put "This is my opinion I dont want to hear any back talk ya hear". We wouldn't say anything, but since you put that, that means u can say anything about our choices, but we can't say anything to you. Besides I am not a person that makes fun of people's opinions or ideas, but if u make fun of mine then you are going to get those words thrown back at u. I think all the members on I-A know what I mean. We won't say anything about your opinions unless you say something really dumb or something really out of the question. Wink
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Fine whatever, its my damn opinion, did you guys think I was serious, saying I dont want any back talk ya hear does not sound serious to me. I would not say anything about your choices because the point of the thread is to voice opinion, none of us are wrong in our opinion, ciden saying my choices suck has no meaning because they suck to him not to me.

You guys need to lighten up, you sound a bit high strung lately, taking things a bit too seriously, its just people yammering on on a internet forum, we arent debating the meaning of life or something.
geo85 Wrote:Fine whatever, its my damn opinion, did you guys think I was serious, saying I dont want any back talk ya hear does not sound serious to me. I would not say anything about your choices because the point of the thread is to voice opinion, none of us are wrong in our opinion, ciden saying my choices suck has no meaning because they suck to him not to me.

You guys need to lighten up, you sound a bit high strung lately, taking things a bit too seriously, its just people yammering on on a internet forum, we arent debating the meaning of life or something.
I think the problem is less us, and more the fact that you're a ...moron.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
geo85 Wrote:Fine whatever, its my damn opinion, did you guys think I was serious, saying I dont want any back talk ya hear does not sound serious to me. I would not say anything about your choices because the point of the thread is to voice opinion, none of us are wrong in our opinion, ciden saying my choices suck has no meaning because they suck to him not to me.

I don't think Mr. Cidien actually meant to say that your choices suck. He coulda said that to anybody if he wanted to. I guess he was just annoyed about the "back talk thing" that you said.
Kiruyuki Wrote:I don't think Mr. Cidien actually meant to say that your choices suck. He coulda said that to anybody if he wanted to. I guess he was just annoyed about the "back talk thing" that you said.

Yeah I can see how that remark would annoy anyone.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
In no particular order cus right now im not sure

Cowboy bebop
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Rahxephon
Bleach (thus far)
Full Metal Alchemist
Kino's Journey
Blue Gender
Lain
Maybe Saikano and Boogiepop and Paranoia Agent (those are all really good too)
i
t was really hard to choose but if you consider these series and not movies

Iria Zierem the Animation
Dominion Tank Police
FLCL

Also i will prolly shift Escaflowne berserk and last exile into the list once i watch them

still need last exile tho.......

So yeah thats about all

Also about the whole maison okkouo anime a friend of mine who reads and loves the manga had both and he said the manga is sooooooooooooooo much better just so you know but thats just his oppinion so...

If you wanna talk movies

Steamboy
Appleseed (2004)
Grave of the Fireflies
Angel's egg
Metropolis
Jin-roh
Spirited Away
Ruroni kenshin trust and betrayal and revelations after you watch the series
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Both Vampire Hunter D's
Voices of a Distant star
Memories

ugh just too many
Cyrus
1) Ranma 1/2
2) Naruto
3) Inuyasha
4) Escaflowne
5) Argentosoma
6) Hellsing
7) Nightwalker
8) Moon Phase
9) Nadia
10) Urusei Yatsura
aka EngrishMajor
Evangelion Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the thing about evangelion being over rated i mean it may not be God's gift to anime but it's definately in the top 5 at least of all anime.

It was completely innovative in many ways the music score is amazing and it was a new step in anime.

If you look at story alone yes it is very very good but from when it came out it was so revolutionary just as Akira changed anime so did Evangelion.

BTW it was the first anime to end without a clear conclusion such as just to end and not explain much (the tv series i mean not the movies) but i've only read that so i can't verify that myself
Cyrus
I guess I just don't fall in line with the usual but here is my list of current fav's

1) Kino's Journey
2) Last Exile
3) Photon The Idiot Adventure
4) Cowboy Bebop
5) Steamboy
6) Grave of the Fireflies
7) Trigun
8) Full Metal Alchamist
9) Series Experiment Lain
10) Abonoshi Magic Shopping Street

Ones I like but not top tens, Outlaw Star, Petshop of Horrors, Mahoromatic, Nadia, Blood the Last Vampire, Escaflowne, Big O and Blue Gender
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga

1. Maison Ikkoku
  2. Urusei Yatsura
  3. Neon Genesis Evangelion
  4. Future Boy Conan
  5. Ranma 1/2
  6. Samurai Champloo
  7. Inuyasha
  8. Fruits Basket
  9. Detective Conan
  10. Marmalade Boy

Not sure if it's in that order but there are a few of my favorite anime. There's more I like but didn't put them because of there only being a few eps or that I have only seen a few eps like Ginga Nagareboshi Gin or Massugu Ni Ikou.
1) Legend of Galactic Heroes
2) Masion Ikkoku
3) Kodomo No Omocha
4) One Piece
5) Oniisama E...
6) Ah My Goddess
7) Rose of Versailles
8) Blue Green Years
9) Glass Mask (can't wait for new series)
10) Monster
Haibane Renmei
Last Exile
Captain Herlock- Endless Odessey
Outlaw Star
Initial D ( whole series)
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Noir
Nadesico
Vandread

Wish I could list my favorite 50 -Rolleyes
yeah i have haibane renmei and i thought it was pretty good too but i wish it got more deep and philosophical then it did like id love to see a series like that but with more sadness and just more seriousness but haibane is really good too
Cyrus
Does anyone here recommend the anime Vandread? It looks very good in art/animation wise. I dunno about the story..... Can anyone help me out here?
Kiruyuki Wrote:Does anyone here recommend the anime Vandread? It looks very good in art/animation wise. I dunno about the story..... Can anyone help me out here?

Ive seen it and can't personally reccomend it.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection