Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Top 10 favorite Anime series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just for people to get a feel for favorites....here is my list
c = completely seen # - current episode number I'm on

1. Maison Ikkoku - c ( 96 )
2. Ranma 1/2 - end of season 3
3. Kimagure Orange Road - c ( 48 )
4. Jubei Chan - c ( 13 )
5. Rurouni Kenshin - 12
6. Urusei Yatsura - 16
7. Fushigi Yugi - 21
8. Gundam Wing - 26
9. Irresponsible Captain Tylor - c ( 26 )
10. You're Under Arrest - complete OVA going to preorder TV

Honorable Mentions

Zenki Demon Prince - 14
Sailor Moon - 12
Marmalade Boy - c (76)
Project A ko - c (6 including Versus)
Dragon Ball - don't know around 20 watched it on TV (WB)
Those Who Hunt Elves - c (12)
Kodomo No Omocha - 4
Devilman OAV - c (2)

Note: I have not seen much EVA (seen up to episode 6), Bebop (seen first two episodes), Trigun (none), or Escaflowne (none).[/siz]
Buy Cowboy Bebop and Trigun (FX). My favorites.
Definately picking up the Cowboy Bebop FX Version, as well Inu Yasha 1-25, GTO, Karte and I my me strawberry Eggs.
I like too many things to put on a list. Some stuff I have like, in no particular order, I CAN do:

Cowboy Bebop
Lupin III
Trigun
Future Boy Conan
EVA
Kenshin
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs!
Gasaraki (Screw you.)
Berserk
Now and Then, Here and There

I like a load of other stuff. ^_^
In no special order:

Slayers (Next, Try)
Kenshin
Trigun
Gundam (All o.o)
Ah, Megumisan
Utena ( Hey, it was good o.o )
Ayashi no Ceres
Fushigi Yuugi ( Has anyone seen OVA 3 yet? I have the first episode in AVI o.o )
X/X Tv ( The series was so much better )
Rayearth
I can't wait to watch EVA and Bebop later this summer.

1. Kenshin ALL (Oav+Tv+New OAV)
  2. Beserk ©
  3. Initial D First,Second,Third Stage
  4. Slayers ©
  5. Kimagure Orange Road ©
  6. Ranma 1/2 (season 1-3, 6, part 7)
  7. Dragonball Z - ©(291) (Don't kill me for this one)
  8. Cowboy Bebeop ©
  9. Trigun ©
  10. Now and Then here and There

And dang there are so many more series that i love.. hehe hard to narrow it down to a Top 10.. ;o)
Thanks for putting Now and Then, Here and There. ^_^ That's an awesome show. ^_^
This guy at my rental store told me that kicked serious ass. Says there's nothing like it. I'd wanna watch Macross instead, but unfortunately my rental store won't buy it just yet.
Quote:Originally posted by "SomebodyKillMe"

Thanks for putting Now and Then, Here and There. ^_^ That's an awesome show. ^_^

Yea i know it is.. This is one series that if anything can go wrong it will go wrong and to the extreme.. poor Sara.. but what really pissed me off is i bought the 3 r1's and now they have a 4 disc collectors boxset with extra stuff.. why can't they say that will be there at the begginning..
*laughs.* I felt the same way when the box came out. What exactluy is ON the disc, anyways...? @_@
The series must be really cool, the way you talk it up. Dammit, I wanna see it now. If only I didn't buy those Akazukin Cha Cha and Miracle Girl Fan subs.
The show is specacular. @_@ It reminds me a lot of Future Boy Conan, just with more depression, and depth.
Maybe I'll look into it after I finish KOR, man I'm really liking it. Just finished episode 20.
Quote:Originally posted by "SomebodyKillMe"

*laughs.* I felt the same way when the box came out. What exactluy is ON the disc, anyways...? @_@

I have no clue what is on the that Disc but i am really curious.. hehe stupid Manga Corps..

Quote:Maybe I'll look into it after I finish KOR, man I'm really liking it. Just finished episode 20.

Yea KOR rocks also.. I was soo glad when i got the Animeigo set.. hehe watched the HK set and subs arn't all that great.. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7