Kenshin question
Nah i am affiliated with the site.. I do all the coding / maintianing of the site and forums.. JunkieJoe does the moderating and all the other stuff with the site selling dvd's etc....
gwaaaaaaah, so you are a hacker? Stand back I'll use my fire wall (holds it up like a crucifix). Heh Heh, ok, I had no idea that you were affiliated with the site. So you know html and all other sorts of good stuff like that. I made a turn based battle game in which you fight Bill Gates in C++. I wish I had backed it up properly, but the disc messed up. I have all the source code printed out, but I'm just too lazy to re-type it.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Have you done any other serious programming? Can you deal with the ever stress full binary code. 01010101010101010101010111010100110 (What the hell does this all mean?!?). It's got something to do with exponents but other then that I'm totally lost.

Nah i am not that much into it.. I just basically do php / html i know a little c/c++ and vb.. but other then that not too much.. i am looking into playing around with delphi just to see what its like.. but other then that nothing hardcore.. though i do want to learn alot more.. but don't have the time right now.. (one thing bad about military life)
Programming is a lot of fun. However those small errors that the compiler does not notice are pure hell. Damn you small errors!!!!

yea those errors suck bigtime.. Hence why you see parse errors here every now and then.. Smile i wish i had more knowledge/time to do more with it.. But different commitments come first.. like anime.. Big Grin
And isn't that what life is all about?

Funny how much a post on here can wander. Big Grin

Schultz can you help me create an avatar if I send you a link with the picture I want? Let me know. Thanks for anything ahead of time.

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Schultz can you help me create an avatar if I send you a link with the picture I want? Let me know. Thanks for anything ahead of time.

You should be able to do this in the Profile section at the bottem.. you can ethier input the URL or have it uploaded.. But if that isn't working then e-mail it to me.. [email protected] and i can get it taking care of.

Edit: And yea i know its weird how much a post can go OT
Ok I'll try my best.

Yeah I don't know what the hell I'm doing. That's fine though don't worry about it. Heh heh heh heh, ask Pepsi Dude when I was fooling around with it I made a page large avatar. Heh heh. Priceless.

well if you read there are limitations of the avatar.. it can only be 6k and like 64x64 in size or something like that.. so make sure it meets those.. if not e-mail it to me and i will crop it down and get it to that size.. ;o)
Thanks a lot man. When I find the perfect picture I'll let you know.

Let's just say I found the perfect picture.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about MAC's Rurouni Kenshin OVA & Movie Ultimate Collection RF_InSAnE 4 3,059 03-30-2005, 04:09 AM
Last Post: RF_InSAnE
  Kenshin OVA question jarjar111 1 1,789 03-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Last Post: CrayonShinChan
  Question about Kenshin FX perfect tv set PirateKing 3 2,415 08-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Last Post: PirateKing
  Kenshin Question LordMelkor 8 4,020 09-20-2003, 12:03 PM
Last Post: LordMelkor
  Rurouni Kenshin TV Series - HK DVDs question... Marjoh 2 2,518 11-28-2002, 07:44 PM
Last Post: matthewmalay
  Question about the Rurouni Kenshin DVDs nasumi 1 2,791 04-21-2002, 04:32 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe