Ordering
Yeah I know its the wrong forum or is it. None of the other seemed right.

anyhow I haven't order in a while. Saving up money. Damn California debt college getting more expensive.

Anyhow I'm spending over 100 bucks, is the 6 bucks still for canada post or is it upgraded to fedex ground. wait did it even start yet(fedex option)?

cuz I can't add another 2 bucks for fedex.

Plus is the 100 bucks or more free movie promo still going on?

JJ me thinks you should update the FAQ section or have a sticky for new things shipping/promo for those who haven't order in sometime.
I will update it soon thanks

the free dvd with over 100 dollars offer is no more, you save more with new prices anyhow,

if u buy dvds and their weight is over 1kg, then its sent via FedEx Ground at no extra fee.. over 1kg I estimated is abit more than 100 dollars in DVDs...
is the store stock updated in real time? cuz I checkedout and was gonna go back to check out sf v but its out of stock I assume

if its out of stock can you decline my payment or something and I'll wait till all 4 titles are in stock.

k thanks.
Yes that title is out of stock but its on order and should be in stock soon,

if u add to cart and dont check out during same session make sure you check the store page again to see that the title is in stock or not, I update out of stock items right away, sometimes I am not able to due to me being asleep or at work but 99% of the time if item is in store section that means its in stock.
ah damn then only two of the titles in my cart were in stock then I think. I glanced over the store quickly but after which I didn't see it when I went over it again.

What do I do know? sit a wait cuz paypal already gave me a recipt for Ranma 4/5 sf v and ronin warriors.

sf v and ronin warriors aren't there now. Sad

my guess is you'll just put a copy of ranma 4 and 5 aside and when ronin warriors and sf v come you'll ship it all out. right
ahh i see, that was your order, you must have added those items to cart a few days ago and didnt check...

I will have your Ranmas shipped out tomorrow morning while the other 2 sets will be shipped next week when i get them back to stock

I ship in parts if i dont have on hand, never make things paid for sit and wait.
I know this really isn't the place for this, but my inbox of pms is probably full again, os I though I would use this thread.

JJ, have you receved my Money Order for Kenshin Perfect Collection, & Generator Gawl (sp?) I sent it like a week & a half to two weeks ago.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to order anime without Paypal? balthier 11 6,414 03-10-2005, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Homeless Joe
  Where to order titles? gale_wolf 6 3,334 02-22-2005, 03:53 AM
Last Post: CrayonShinChan
  Zeta Gundam pre ordered When ZZ comes out is it worth geting?? Spike_8 2 2,099 10-26-2004, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Cidien
  Labor Day Weekend Sale No Minimum Orders at Buyritedvd.com Vicious 6 3,860 09-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Last Post: r00ster
  How long dose it take for you to get your orders? vonhufflepuff 14 5,372 06-28-2004, 10:51 AM
Last Post: kristin12
  Yay! Placed my first order Thinders 24 8,296 05-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Grapetrap
  Some questions before making my first order Benz370 5 3,461 05-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Last Post: kkun
  i placed my first order at importanime today!! casshan83 4 3,652 04-27-2004, 08:34 PM
Last Post: ElVaquero
  Orders to Poland S-Master 11 3,997 03-30-2004, 04:16 PM
Last Post: sanosuke
  I'm thinking of ordering from here! ouijaouija 7 2,623 12-24-2003, 10:41 AM
Last Post: ouijaouija