Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ordering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah I know its the wrong forum or is it. None of the other seemed right.

anyhow I haven't order in a while. Saving up money. Damn California debt college getting more expensive.

Anyhow I'm spending over 100 bucks, is the 6 bucks still for canada post or is it upgraded to fedex ground. wait did it even start yet(fedex option)?

cuz I can't add another 2 bucks for fedex.

Plus is the 100 bucks or more free movie promo still going on?

JJ me thinks you should update the FAQ section or have a sticky for new things shipping/promo for those who haven't order in sometime.
I will update it soon thanks

the free dvd with over 100 dollars offer is no more, you save more with new prices anyhow,

if u buy dvds and their weight is over 1kg, then its sent via FedEx Ground at no extra fee.. over 1kg I estimated is abit more than 100 dollars in DVDs...
is the store stock updated in real time? cuz I checkedout and was gonna go back to check out sf v but its out of stock I assume

if its out of stock can you decline my payment or something and I'll wait till all 4 titles are in stock.

k thanks.
Yes that title is out of stock but its on order and should be in stock soon,

if u add to cart and dont check out during same session make sure you check the store page again to see that the title is in stock or not, I update out of stock items right away, sometimes I am not able to due to me being asleep or at work but 99% of the time if item is in store section that means its in stock.
ah damn then only two of the titles in my cart were in stock then I think. I glanced over the store quickly but after which I didn't see it when I went over it again.

What do I do know? sit a wait cuz paypal already gave me a recipt for Ranma 4/5 sf v and ronin warriors.

sf v and ronin warriors aren't there now. Sad

my guess is you'll just put a copy of ranma 4 and 5 aside and when ronin warriors and sf v come you'll ship it all out. right
ahh i see, that was your order, you must have added those items to cart a few days ago and didnt check...

I will have your Ranmas shipped out tomorrow morning while the other 2 sets will be shipped next week when i get them back to stock

I ship in parts if i dont have on hand, never make things paid for sit and wait.
I know this really isn't the place for this, but my inbox of pms is probably full again, os I though I would use this thread.

JJ, have you receved my Money Order for Kenshin Perfect Collection, & Generator Gawl (sp?) I sent it like a week & a half to two weeks ago.