Upcoming Perfects from FX and MAC
valentina: I can't do the series without a script, and I'm not buying anything other then an already existing HK DVD set (or POSSIBLY R1's) for such a thing,

Gendo007, I'll do whichever HunterXHunter OAV script it is in SSA. Is that good?

Well, I'm getting very closed to finish dot hack sign 1. I am going to see if I can add the first episode without encoding, so that would be absolutly full quality. I definantly didn't reencode any extras, so they're all fine. And in some cases the R1's had stupid stuff (menus badly done, background music sucks), so I fixed up that as well.
Hey DVD_Master, any chance of any previews for us crew hereWink. also could we in the future submit artwork to put on the discs in the extras and stuff. The be cool!!Big Grin
What do you mean by preview? Video clips is boring, and menu screenshots aren't any fun.

And artwork, do you mean fanart? That might be fun.
Good point!

l love to submit my fanart for the DVDs though, that be awesome if you could do something like that!
I see it, Junkie. You're right, it says subs are fixed! Thanks ^_^
[Image: Cast7.txt]
If only I had a DVD burner, I would send you a bunch of stuff for you to author as HK sets
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master

_-Onegai Teacher (R1 rip)

yeah you really should do it theres plenty of demand for it. i mean my friend used to sell legitimate anime r1's on ebay uk and please teacher was by far the most requested anime he had. it was also one of the most popular orders his supplier had(who supplies all over the world)
dvd master: r1 dvd for tsukikage ran is out Smile
anyway I'll ask animegod.
I hope i don't offend anyone but i have a few questions:

What encoding method is used for HK DVD's IC7 or CCE?

How is it possible that "people" can set up DVD pressing plants
but fail in quality (DVD-9 has enough space), off synch, bad
subtitles. Always a little glitch here or there.

It almost seems that these things are implemented on purpose.

Is there some kind of secret covenant with the industry?

This doesn't only apply to Anime DVD's but also to regular
movies.
In order to make around 9 episodes fit per DVD, the video has to be encoded at a lower quality, which brings it down.

Everything is not an identical rip, slight timecode errors can result in delayed subs or audio. I don't know how missing subtitles happens, I never had any.

I used CCE, though I used to use Tmpeg.
Thanks for the reply.
dvd_master : what about a Perfect Version of Macross tv ? Smile that would probably be one of the Highest Seller HK DVD of all time...

FX didn't do it...maybe MAC ?
Quote:Originally posted by The Swan
dvd_master : what about a Perfect Version of Macross tv ? Smile that would probably be one of the Highest Seller HK DVD of all time...

FX didn't do it...maybe MAC ?

The Perfect Master of M*CR*SS already exist ... Ask Flora for it (or pay him for it? ), and sell it to MAC? Flora isent going to take the risk of releasing it ...
Yeah, but maybe MAC ? MI ? AV?