Share your knowledge about the upcoming Playstation Portable
That's the one, Prophet Hero.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
doh i am stupid.. When you talked about the disc i thougth you said that the magazine had pics of the whole PSP with it loading the disc.. Not just the disc.. Lol.. /me is stupid
Yes, I know you're stupid :P
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
Yes, I know you're stupid Tongue

hey shhh your not suppose to say it in front of everyone.. and back on topic..
PSP will suck except for FFVII-2 then i will be able to sell it again
It's not even verified by Square that they'll even make a sequel. I've already brought that up once in this thread. And ontop of that, I think they'd make it for PS2 if they did, not the PSP.
It's not even verified by Square that they'll even make a sequel. I've already brought that up once in this thread. And ontop of that, I think they'd make it for PS2 if they did, not the PSP.

On the one (rather cynical) hand it would be an almost surefire way of selling the PSP. After all, history, or at least the general rule-of-thumb, dictates that for hardware to succeed in Japan it must have access to at least one RPG franchise.

On the other (more realistic) hand, I don't think Squaresoft would agree to produce arguably the most eagerly desired RPG sequel ever on something that didn't even match the PS2. If FFVII-2 was to ever happen, of course. An off-shoot like the GC FF game would be more likely.

Edge magazine (a UK multi-format printed publication) recently dedicated one of its 'Making of...' features to FFVII. The way the story was told it seems that there was almost something magical in what happened from conception to birth of the game. One of those instances that aren't likely to be repeated...

I will try and find the magazine.. but it says if Square is going to make a FFVII-2 it will be on the PSP .. Sony is soliciting and giving them money to make it on the PSP so it would sell the PSP.. and i am just stating that its the ONLY way i will buy it..
I'm still doubting it.
I'm still doubting it.

Well i hope your doubts are correct.. because belive me i would like it on any other system then PSP.. well except Xbox.. ;o)
That's a given Tongue
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
So many people who doesn't have faith on Sony making a handheld system. It's true that nothing has been really confirmed. The only thing that has been confirmed by Sony is PSP it's coming with FF VII-2 (and this is not really a confirmation it's more like an announcement). Well I do have faith in Sony the PSP will kick ass soon. Now will just have to wait and make our bets.
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
Well given that the Big N loss the console market to Sony.. (even after it shared trade secrets and what not... look else where for the big sony Nintendo debate) They will not give up the bread and butter that is the handheld market so easily. Look at what is happing right now. You can buy a Gamecube with a GBA player for 150 bucks. Now the have made every GB cartridge have an at home value. Playing Goku @ on my TV at home hell here in Okinawa you can buy a reproduced SNES controller for the Gamecube that is designed for the GBA player !?!

Hey I like competion it keeps prices low and makes better products in the long run, but to say Sony is going to come in and take over... Well let's just say the odds are stacked against them... Not as big as the odds are for the N-gage but then that is not saying much either...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by Kevil
So many people who doesn't have faith on Sony making a handheld system. It's true that nothing has been really confirmed. The only thing that has been confirmed by Sony is PSP it's coming with FF VII-2 (and this is not really a confirmation it's more like an announcement). Well I do have faith in Sony the PSP will kick ass soon. Now will just have to wait and make our bets.

See the other thing i don't have faith in is the Fact that what was already stated.. For them to build the handheld that they are talking about it has to like the Lynx in size.. Which then you can't really call a hand held.. God was that bulky.. Plus they are going to a DVD based system.. Shit sony already has enough problems with the Playstations and the CD roms going out on them.. (I think thats part of there design so people keep buying more) I think it will all work negativly on them.. Plus i rarely rarely buy any Sony games anymore.. nothing interesting that i want to buy that won't come out on Gamecube just a while later.. ;o)
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
See the other thing i don't have faith in is the Fact that what was already stated.. For them to build the handheld that they are talking about it has to like the Lynx in size.. Which then you can't really call a hand held.. God was that bulky.. Plus they are going to a DVD based system.. Shit sony already has enough problems with the Playstations and the CD roms going out on them.. (I think thats part of there design so people keep buying more) I think it will all work negativly on them.. Plus i rarely rarely buy any Sony games anymore.. nothing interesting that i want to buy that won't come out on Gamecube just a while later.. ;o)

Maybe nothing that YOU want to buy, but my Gundam games will never come out on the Gamecube. They're PS2 only, pretty much.
Maybe nothing that YOU want to buy, but my Gundam games will never come out on the Gamecube. They're PS2 only, pretty much.

Of course that is why there was a I in that sentance.. but don't get me wrong i have the First two gundam games. ;o)