name your least favorite anime and why?
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
The American version on Cartoon Network? Superior Defender Gundam?

True Japanese SD Gundam is awsome.

I meant the series that's running on Cartoon Network. Sucks. Sucks hard.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
I dug the Kenshin ending, I thought it was the perfect ending for a great series, it sure as hell made up for the last 5 episodes of the Tv series. There was just no other way Kenshin could have ended, like in the way bebop ended, everything just came to a close. sniff sniff

Read the manga if you havent already. That is the true ending. The OAV was a piece of crap ending that did not suit Kenshin.

Just like supposedly after Trigun Vash died. Long story. But mainly using the Angel Arm drains alot of their energy and life. Notice how in the manga in Trigun Maximum Vash had that black streak in his hair? He was running out of energy. Think that explains it. Screw it, heres a few links.
http://www.zainin.com/vash/hair.html
http://www.anycities.com/gwings/extras/trigun.html
My point. The OAV sucked. Just like GiTS, Jojo, and Akira. Why? Manga was way better.
Alright Vash, yes we all know Manga is 90% of the time better than the anime, like in Nausicca, but dude we are talking about the anime, I have read the Kenshin ending in the manga about 4 years ago, but dude just take them as two seperate works of art.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Bubblegum Crisis, Gundam - But then i hate mecha & cyborg stuff.

Love Hina - I like Tenchi and thought this would be similar but it really bored the hell out of me. The art was nice but not enough to save it for me.

Tenchi Tokyo - 99% filler.... cheapens the franchise

Pretty Sammy OVA & Sailormoon - I guess magical girl series are not for me. And for a dub fan i can honestly say that SMoon's eng dub voice drives me to suicide.

Akira - vastly inferior to the manga. I could barely understand what was going on till i read the manga.

Utena - Not as bad as Smoon but bored me.

Cowboy Bebop - I actually opted to study than watch this! :p

Cat Returns - Worst Ghibli related movie i have seen to date.

-------------

On another note i must add that JoJo is one of my all time favourite series. I even collect the cels and am awaiting a TV series and the english manga releases. Big Grin

Re: Maetel - That art style used to make me feel sick but i can accept it now. Some of the creators stuff is really good. This was tolerable for me but it seemed very dated and was a movie based on an overextended series flashback premise...
I agree that studing is more important than watching anime- ( With a good education- you get a good job- and you can buy tons on anime - Right ? ) But putting Cowboy Bebop on your least favorite list ? dont agree about that one- but what the hell ,your entitled to your opinion -- how is Jo Jo - been curious if its just alot of hype like alot of crap Ive been buying lately ? Big Grin
Sin the movie. I really wanted to kill myself by the end of that peice of crap movie. blah... if you haven't seen don't even bother. :mad:
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]