Import Anime Forums

Full Version: name your least favorite anime and why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok- this is different - how about the worst of the worst, something you though might of been good but it just plain sucks-- maybe your first buy that had a nice picture on the cover- or you took the wrong advice .You may of been new to the ANIME scene- or possibly ( like me ) found it for some unbeliveable price and said what the hell !

Judge- I think the animation is to primative and the story doesnt make any sense. Dont take this to personal if its one of your favorites, I wish i had the 8 bucks back I spent on it .Big Grin
PUZZLEGUY !Smile
Excel Saga!!! I can't stand to watch it!!! Schultz claims it's just because I haven't watched enough anime to appricate the illiterations that anime make to others, but I don't like the hap-hazard style and all the freaking out she does!!!!!!:mad:
The only allusions to other anime that I can remember is Sailor Moon.

Ohhhh man here we go

Genocyber - The only anime I've ever given up on. I just threw it out of my player and brought it back to the rental store. Watched my Phantom Quest Corp disc I had bought instead.

MD Geist - The only anime I've fallen asleep to. Never bothered to rewind to the parts I missed.

Debutante Detective Corps - Released by ADV back in the VHS days. It's one 35 minute OAV that was only supposed to showcase the talents of future Japanese VAs. Not knowing this, I had bought the dubbed version for $2.95. What a waste the poor story and terrible dubbing made me cry like a little girl. Sad Wait, I shouldn't tell people that.
There are 2 anime that I've seen that I could not stand and did not finish.

Trouble Chocolate. I saw 1 1/2 episodes and returned it. It was total crap!!!!

Revolutionary Girl Utena. First I watched the movie and was like WTF is going on?? So I was like maybe it's just me. Let me rent the series. I got like 3 episodes in and realized it was the same confusing weird shit as the movie except at a slower pace.
I never really remember animes that I dislike, mostly because I don't care enough about it after I rid myself of them. My least favorite anime right now is TOkyo Underground. Not necessarily bad, just kinda generic and really slow.
Quote:Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie
made me cry like a little girl. Sad Wait, I shouldn't tell people that. [/B]

Give it up. We all know you cry like a little girl after every Celtics loss. Which is currently about 50 times a year. :p
I had the Debutante Detective Corps as well.:mad: :mad: Everything you say is true including the tears of pain.

I would like to nominate Sin the movie as one of the worst piles I have ever seen. There was nothing good about it. Nothing.:mad:
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Revolutionary Girl Utena. First I watched the movie and was like WTF is going on?? So I was like maybe it's just me. Let me rent the series. I got like 3 episodes in and realized it was the same confusing weird shit as the movie except at a slower pace.

The problem is you tried to watch the movie first. The movie is a retelling of the series, and is meant to be watched AFTER the series is viewed. I've seen the first 10 episodes, and if the R1s weren't so god damned expensive, I'd own the rest. It gets really good in the second season.

My least favorite? Ghost in the Shell. No matter how many times I would rent it, I would ALWAYS fall asleep to it. So...screw it.
thats why dvdr is for

utena is interesting once you start watch it
Quote:Originally posted by gunner7500
thats why dvdr is for

DVD-r is for annoying bootleggers who are too lazy to get a job and don't even care about anime in the least. Smile
fruits basket.
it's stupid and doesn';t make sense. and beside that it talks about this stupid girl...i forgot her name thoro maybe i don't remember it. any way it's not funny as i heard ang the story never progress . i wish that i didn't spend my money on something boring like that
Leave the Celtics out of this!!
Wow I've seen some good ones on this list but here are mine:

Grey: by viz and Streamline the manga was better.
Debutante Detective Corps: at least you didn't pay 20 fucking dollars for it. I cried too but not like a little girl, more like a prison bitch!
Brain Powered: I think I would enjoy watching two flies having sex then watch this piece of shit again.
Space Miners: Uhh where is the ending?
and the winner for the worst thing to come out of anime:
Iszerlion: loved the original Iczer, what the hell happened here? and I paid 35 bucks for the vhs back in the day
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Leave the Celtics out of this!!

Steve it looks like you've found another Celtics fan. Now you both can sit there and wallow in despair after they get eliminated in the first round again. :p
Tekken. Why? Because it was total crap!!!!!!!!!!!! It had no redeeming value of any kind. wasn't funy, the fights sucked, bad animation. You name it, this show didn't have it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4