Where has all the DARKNESS GONE???
HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMPORT ANIME!!!!! Sorry I have "been on vacation" for so long! My PC has been screwed up for a while and after I replaced a defunct processor fan it turns out...Yes I found THIS out myself...that we didn't put the fan wire in the right spot!! WTF!?!?! I know! Sorry you guys had to linger directionless for so long without my wonderful guidance!!! The Lord of Darkness is Back in Black!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Nice to see you on the boards again.

Here's to your campaign of darkness
He'ss back.... man I have missed you... hey were's Kakoi....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I knew I hadn't seen Link...er..ah..DARK OSAMU in a while. Welcome back! Big Grin
OH !!! Kak said his pc is giving him the blue screen of death every ten minutes so he probably hasn't been as active as usual. He, unlike me, has his mom getting them another computer as we speak. I am still jobless and have been scrambling all my resources to fix mine. But he should be up and running soon!
kakoi is finally getting a new computer. Maybe he can finally watch those digisubs I passed him a while ago
Matthew, that is the first thing I plan on doing!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin We are going next weekend to find a new PC, and right now, I know anything will be better that this one.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Welcome back!!! Ummmm.... yeah I've been gone for over a week now because of a "family" vacation, but now Im back. Didn't think you guys missed me much, but that's okay not many do.
The monkey with the most
Welcome back DARK OSAMU. Like Berserker said, I haven't seen Link around in a while, only in my case I couldn't remember who he belonged to.

As for LM: Blah. I'm not sure if that was an attempt for attention, or if you're really mentaly blind, maybe just picky, who knows, you certainly don't seem to.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
What's up OsamuBig Grin
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
Nice sig Buckets.Smile
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
To Buckets...

Not much!

And yes, that is a nice sig!
Danke.
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
I like it too!!!
The monkey with the most
No one cares abour Darky... Big Grin Heh. Sup bro?
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]