Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where has all the DARKNESS GONE???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMPORT ANIME!!!!! Sorry I have "been on vacation" for so long! My PC has been screwed up for a while and after I replaced a defunct processor fan it turns out...Yes I found THIS out myself...that we didn't put the fan wire in the right spot!! WTF!?!?! I know! Sorry you guys had to linger directionless for so long without my wonderful guidance!!! The Lord of Darkness is Back in Black!!!
Nice to see you on the boards again.

Here's to your campaign of darkness
He'ss back.... man I have missed you... hey were's Kakoi....
I knew I hadn't seen Link...er..ah..DARK OSAMU in a while. Welcome back! Big Grin
OH !!! Kak said his pc is giving him the blue screen of death every ten minutes so he probably hasn't been as active as usual. He, unlike me, has his mom getting them another computer as we speak. I am still jobless and have been scrambling all my resources to fix mine. But he should be up and running soon!
kakoi is finally getting a new computer. Maybe he can finally watch those digisubs I passed him a while ago
Matthew, that is the first thing I plan on doing!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin We are going next weekend to find a new PC, and right now, I know anything will be better that this one.Wink
Welcome back!!! Ummmm.... yeah I've been gone for over a week now because of a "family" vacation, but now Im back. Didn't think you guys missed me much, but that's okay not many do.
Welcome back DARK OSAMU. Like Berserker said, I haven't seen Link around in a while, only in my case I couldn't remember who he belonged to.

As for LM: Blah. I'm not sure if that was an attempt for attention, or if you're really mentaly blind, maybe just picky, who knows, you certainly don't seem to.
What's up OsamuBig Grin
Nice sig Buckets.Smile
To Buckets...

Not much!

And yes, that is a nice sig!
Danke.
I like it too!!!
No one cares abour Darky... Big Grin Heh. Sup bro?
Pages: 1 2