Poll: Where are YOU from?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Canada
12.73%
7 12.73%
Japan
1.82%
1 1.82%
USA
67.27%
37 67.27%
UK
5.45%
3 5.45%
Ireland
1.82%
1 1.82%
South America
1.82%
1 1.82%
Europe
5.45%
3 5.45%
Australia
1.82%
1 1.82%
Russia
0%
0 0%
Asia
1.82%
1 1.82%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Where are you guys from?
I live in Myrtle Beach, South Kakalake that's Carolina for all you Southern folk. Myrtle Beach is like huge for tourism and all I can say about that is...what the hell are you people thinking...
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Why I am from Kannapolis North Kakalake!!!! I'been here all my life. Moved from my first house when I was 7 then moved again when I was 12 then again when I was 12 to where i am now and everytime we moved it was to Kannapolis! WTF!?!?!? 2 times when I was 12 ?!?!?!?!
Anyhoo. I have had one hell of a ride these past 22 years and it doesn't seem to be stopping. I was in South Kaky in Myrtle Beach and it just so happened to be Black Biker Week! Never seen so many Black people at once in my life! We drove right through the middle of the "Headquarters" for it too. I had a lot of fun! My friends were all freaking out and locking their doors because of all the people mostly because they were afraid of all the black people but I thought it was great! Not one of them seemed like an Arsehole and I saw a LOT of Burnouts and Wheelies. Too bad my stupid friends are scared of black people or I woulda yelled a few times out the window-HEY NICE BIKE- or - DO A WHEELIE!!!-

It was awsome!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
LMAO...yep I've moved 3 times in the same city...once when I was 2, then again around 13, I moved out right after college to an apartment..in the same city..I need to get the hell outta here.. Man, Black Biker week down here gets crazy. Traffic is killer and because they were so rowdy the city actually restricted them to Atlantic City. It's pretty much the same during Harley week though. Most locals just hole up til everything calms down...as for me I go to Broadway and check out all the people walking around man. Most choice time is when summer hits cause all the tourists come down and all the freaks come out at once....it's hottie heaven. Only thing that kills me is when some big ass girl has to ride backside on a harley or sports bike....should be illegal to point that balloon ass in front of my car so I'm forced to look at your waving cellulite at 50 MPH...do you realize how traumatizing that shit is...Anyway, if you're ever down here again in Myrtle Beach BRU HA HA I can show you around. I know lots of places down here to hang out. Whatever you like I'm sure there's something down here. It's just boring to me cause I've already done everything so many damn times.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
SWEET!!! Yeah I was there this year for the Biker week. Wasn't it like a month ago??? I bought a Bike Week 2003 hat when we were there. The most we did was eat at a "NY Style" Pizza place. It was tiny and we ate in. It wa son a strip mall at a Food Lion on the highway. We also Rented Dirty Harry and I bought Death to Smoochy while we were there at the Block Buster Video in yet another strip mall. We were close to a Put Put place and I remember a Pirate ship for some reason and a few strip clubs and stuff.

If any of you who are not from the states and are thinking of coming to the Carolinas the best two places to go are Carrowinds and Myrtle Beach!!! Trust me...that's all there is!!!!
I can vouch for that. Unfourtunately.Sad
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yeah, there aren't many places in the kakalakes, but there are still things to do. In S.C. You have Myrtle Beach which has like trees and stuff Big Grin, Charleston is cool if you like that old southern sort of feel and there's a lot of cultural stuff there, and Columbia has five points, which is like a huge star that centralizes on as a strip with a bunch of bars, clubs, and various restaurants and shops. As for N.C. Carrowinds is cool, and I've been to Charlotte a few times for concerts, and it's a pretty nice city. Personally for me as a surfer Cape Hatteris, N.C. has some choice waves if you're ever down in that area. Swells are 6 ft even on bad days. O.K. enough promoting our state's interests for tourism...this is Tripp signing off and saying. Hey..that's my state..don't touch.
Smile sonetimes im not sure,( keep losing my memory ) cuz this stupid alein keeps hitting me over the head with this blue Rickenbacker bass guitar, and then rolls me with her vespa scooter. Oh wait its coming back to me now-- , but come to think about it i dont remember ever seing this great big Iron in the middle of my town . with steam or smoke pouring out of it ? :eek: If you can help me id sure appreciate it, got to get back to the US-- region 1 or 0 does me fine !Cool puzzleguy
FLCL is pretty cool. I have it. For quite some time now too. Why'd you say this anyways??????
Ok from the racing capital of the world... (yes ask any pro racer) Indianapolis, Indiana. I found anime at a young age but didn't know it as that. Voltron anyone...? Then found out what it was thanks to Blockbuster (the only complment they will get from me) Vampire Hunter D. There is more than corn in Indiana but not much...it's kind of like this Racing, Basketball, Corn, and the the arts... go figure... but for now I am in the Air Force and stationed in Okinawa, Japan... Oh and Dark and Kakoi I feeel for ya brothers I feel for ya
Indiana here too... Valparaiso to be exact, it's about 45 minutes from Chicago..

-Zero
I'm from the US...Mississippi to be more exact. One of these here Southern states. By the way, I'm not a redneck. :p
Thank God your not a Redneck...I grew up in a town full of them, and I just now escaped. If i ever see another redneck again it'll be too soon.
The monkey with the most
Sometimes (well alot of the time) I wonder what my life would be like had we stayed in Owego NY. I would have alot less anime, and money for that matter, but the weather....ummmmm I love the cold. When it gets down in the negative there is nothing better.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Canadian ^_~

espically good since that is where the DVDs are shipped from
QUICK mail times ;]
I was just looking at GTR_Ripper's avatar lol...I've heard of cat's and rabbits getting together and making cabbits...lol....don't know if it's true....but would that offspring of Ripper's be a Chabbit...that'd be one funky breed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Guys Doing Nowadays!!!!!??!?!? Atomic Orgasm 28 21,473 01-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Prothervents
  The movie guy voice animeshop 2 2,184 04-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  hey guys - new user here. sqwigy 20 6,717 01-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  For Guys Only!! Girls Stay Out! ^_^ takumi25 0 882 01-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Last Post: takumi25
  New Guy Here. ProjectJanus 42 12,810 10-30-2004, 01:02 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Dont know if you guys have seen this. -spike- 2 1,702 10-28-2004, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  New guy seeking advice/wisdom Dragoon 12 4,469 10-01-2004, 02:13 PM