Poll: Where are YOU from?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Canada
12.73%
7 12.73%
Japan
1.82%
1 1.82%
USA
67.27%
37 67.27%
UK
5.45%
3 5.45%
Ireland
1.82%
1 1.82%
South America
1.82%
1 1.82%
Europe
5.45%
3 5.45%
Australia
1.82%
1 1.82%
Russia
0%
0 0%
Asia
1.82%
1 1.82%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Where are you guys from?
i'm from dominican republic. The Caribian
Orignally from Hong Kong banished to the UK to study, where l been stuck ever since...hey that sounds great for an anime seriesSmile
California all the way, but I'm considering a move out to New York in a couple years.
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.
yakumo, sounds like an excellent anime series! i definately buy it if the main character was no other than that lovely gay bar employee, yakumo fuji. did you know my original idea for a name on this site was yakumo? but you stole that oppertunatey away from me! what can i say yakumo is just a great character, and i love his dub!

on a different note i have two friends from hong kong or else their families are from hong kong cant remember which, anyway they live in ireland now (god knows why?), they go back at the summer and im gonna demand lots of hk dvds and other dodgy anime related stuff. yay! Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
yakumo, sounds like an excellent anime series! i definately buy it if the main character was no other than that lovely gay bar employee, yakumo fuji. did you know my original idea for a name on this site was yakumo? but you stole that oppertunatey away from me! what can i say yakumo is just a great character, and i love his dub!

on a different note i have two friends from hong kong or else their families are from hong kong cant remember which, anyway they live in ireland now (god knows why?), they go back at the summer and im gonna demand lots of hk dvds and other dodgy anime related stuff. yay! Big Grin

Hi,

sorry mate about that, but Yakumo is the daddySmile, and by the way he's not gay:mad:
i know yakumo's not guy, heck ive been buying the manga for a year searching for a hot steamy hentai scene involving him and pie (thats a pun Big Grin)
hehe... funnyBig Grin
The monkey with the most
well i am from pittsburge pa or as i would say the hills of paBig Grin Big Grin
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
USA here, but originally from Peru, now living in (ohh God I can't beleive this) Kentucky. Ahh what people will do for love, or a piece of ass.
I didn't live to far from you fellas in PA. I could walk to PA in less than four minutes from my house.Rolleyes
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well, I am now officially living in Destin Fl. Moved last week while supposedly on vacation. I miss my peoples back in my old townSad
The monkey with the most
I was born and I currently live in the best state in the U.S. Texas!
I aint yo baby daddy
damn it i forgot to say this..."Gig em Aggies" Big Grin
I aint yo baby daddy
Quote:Originally posted by tarantula
i'm from dominican republic. The Caribian

Sad Hey dude is the Caribbean not the "The Caribian". I know I'm from Puerto Rico, next to the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean. Wink Anime fans in DR? ... wow! never expected that. What can I say ... great hobbie Big Grin
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
I lived in Singapore for 23 years before 'booting' myself over to California. Been here for 2 years. Back in school to get my 2nd degree. Been watching anime since young but those spastic tv stations in Singapore never finished any series, such as Ranma, Dragon Ball/Z, Slam Dunk etc. They have this moronic habit of stopping at the parts when they were getting really good. DOHZzzz...dissed me off big time. :mad: Tell the truth, I had never seen any stores selling animes anywhere back then. Over the last 2 years, I bought so many R1s DVDs that I lost count of how many I actually have and where the hell are them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Guys Doing Nowadays!!!!!??!?!? Atomic Orgasm 28 21,473 01-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Prothervents
  The movie guy voice animeshop 2 2,184 04-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  hey guys - new user here. sqwigy 20 6,717 01-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  For Guys Only!! Girls Stay Out! ^_^ takumi25 0 882 01-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Last Post: takumi25
  New Guy Here. ProjectJanus 42 12,810 10-30-2004, 01:02 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Dont know if you guys have seen this. -spike- 2 1,702 10-28-2004, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  New guy seeking advice/wisdom Dragoon 12 4,469 10-01-2004, 02:13 PM