how many female's like anime
Kester's class on the way to the track, I don't remember the exact date. I believe it was either the day I gave you a note & then tried to get it back, or the one I tried to dance, either way on the way out there it was one of the days at which I was doing the normal move close to the group then go out around the pillar thingy to see if you'd follow.

As for the whole vegie thing, talking about it on here was just a joke in it's self.

Now, back on subject: Yeah, I considered trying to expose anime to non-believing females, but the only "solid" seires I had at the time was Trigun 6 disc subbed, & I know they wouldn't have spent the time to watch a subed "cartoon". Plus, they're the ones that said cartoons are supposed to have no plot, & are to just be simple fun. But, if I ever get the chance I might have to let one of them barrow Kenshin or (if I get it) Ranma 1/2 (it's one of the next on my list of dubed titles to get).
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I'm really ready to get a new series. I'm stuck between Hellsing and Marmalade Boy at the moment though. I think I'll end up getting Hellsing, and watching it while on vacation to try and persuade my cousin start watching anime with me. She might not get to though bacause her mom is really strict.
The monkey with the most
Marmalade Boy
"Yes, there is casual swearing, nudity, and sexual themes thrown in every once and a while. It's not really too bad. But Marmalade Boy will probably bore younger kids to death. It's know as a Soap Opera of anime, although it does have it's share of comedy."

I thought there was nudity. How did it become one of your choices anyways? Anywho it doesn't even sound like something you would be interested in.

As for Hellsing, can you even get your parents to look past the name?

Hellsing
"If you're looking for some storyless anime with a lot of gore, Hellsing is for you. It had great background music throughout the series, as well as exceptional themes, nothing to great about them. The art is very good, especially when Alucard goes crazy."
Sounds more like your kind of show.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

I just really need something to watch while I'm on vacation. For the days my older cousins leave me behind, and go out to party. Hopefully this year I can go with them, but you never know...
The monkey with the most
If your parents have any say in it, it's definetly NO, unless they trust the people you're with.

Heck, your mom thinks I'm Satan's Spawn, where ever did she get that idea????:p

holidays rock! partying on holiday rocks! i always seem to bump into english sluts on holiday while partying Big Grin
Whoah... lets look at this again for a moment.
First off... the name Hellsing is a family name that also happens to be the name of the protagonist in the original Dracula. I don't see how this title could be constued as something bad based on the name alone.

Secondly, did we watch entirely different series? Plotless anime with lots of gore? There is a rich story involved between the female lead and Alucard (I personally hate that name, it's been done so many times). I'm not going to call it one of the greatest stories of all time but I will say that it is better than a lot of the more popular titles I see. No it isn't a straightforward adventure where you can mark the events that happen. It's more about the growth of the woman and the people around Alucard learning to deal with him.

Now the other point... how do you decide between Hellsing and Marmalade Boy. Both are excellent examples of their own genres but totally different in just about every conceivable way other than the fact that they are both animated series from japan.
Hellsing is a subtle story buried beneath lots of action and bloodshed.
Marmalade Boy is a fairly straightforward situational comedy/romance series that is well done.

Pick whichever you're in the mood to sit through. Keep in mind that MB is a LOT longer than Hellsing.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Calm down boy. As you can tell I didn't write those review, & I don't really agreed with the Hellsing one either, although I've never seen it. But, if JJ ever sell Fx titles the Perfect Collection is going to be added to my to get list.

And as for the title thing, her parents are super protective (they fail misueribly at it, but they try), so when they see it it will read HELLsing which will automacticly send thoughts of Satanist converting there nice daughter (BS) into some weird being, & that will make them look bad to their peers (which from what I hear that's what they worry about, not to say I don't agree with some of their choices, or ideas).

Well, you would be correct on that one. My parents don't like me to be different because they say it makes them look bad, and I don't really care. I could dye my hair purple, and all they'd say was we don't want you to do that again. And after being grounded for a month or so, (it depends on how long they remember I'm on restriction) then I'd be back to old ways. I guess my mom doesn't really care about what I do to my hair anymore, she's letting me redo the front blonde again next week. Which will turn purple really fast once I get home:p
The monkey with the most