No more DVDR trading allowed
To me, trading DVD-r's is exactly like trying to trade a burned CD-r to your friend for a store-bought CD. Yeah the quality might be the same, but I guarentee you're gonna feel ripped off. For 1, knowing how easy it is for them to just duplicate what they just traded you when you only had 1 of the thing you traded and you actually paid a decent price for it. Secondly, who wants an ugly little CD-r when you could have the actual release of the product with a nice cover and case?

I don't know why anyone would trade R1's or even Hk's for cheap DVD-r's so the only thing that would be happening would be DVD-r for DVD-r which this site has nothing to do with.
[Image: vega.txt]
Isnt this matter allready decided, why talk about it anyomore then?
Well, i personally think that you can get better quality from DVDr
than from HK...
At least when the hks have 9 eps per dvd, and bad subs..
I compared an instantcopy version of dragonbox dvd vs MI's compressed
dvds, and the instantcopy was better,
and, pioneer and funimation also release their titles on DVD5 mostly.
So you wont loose any quality,
for covers, just download em and print, or get a company to do,
it sure doesnt cost much.
Oh well, even if i said why talk about this, i just had to say this...
Cause its the truth, now,
DVDrtraders, if you want to trade DVDr's, you should go to

**Shibo's edit: please do not advertise other trading sites here**

and not here.
So, am I to assume that despite people saying how easy it is to produce professional quality DVD-R's and cases to go along with them that none of the traders on here have gone through the minimal effort and the small cost that it would take to make them??? I just want to get the facts straight here. I'm sure someone here must've done it since it's soooooo easy. I am surely wrong in my assumption.
Yeah, you are wrong, its easy if you know about a professional copy buisness, that prints files, i do, and several ppl i know does.
And the costs are not huge.
Suggestion: Lock this damn thread.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Just an FYI, most things become easier if you can get ahold of professional tools. That doesn't mean a lot of people can. I won't be able to print out pro-grade inserts with my HP printer. Anyways, how often do you print out pro-grade inserts for the people you trade with and make them for yourself? Do you also make pro-grade CD pictures for yourself and the people you trade with?
I think that trading DVD-R should be prohibited. I traded with someone before, man, he sent me DVD-Rs even when he assured me that they were original copies. After that, there's no way of contacting that guy ever again. Won't answer emails or return phone calls. I traded my Gundam Wing Complete Operation for his 3 Slayers Collection. Mine are original US DVDs!!!! DOHZ....got ripped off big time. :mad: In the end, I had to buy the original 3 Slayers Collection and Gundam Wing all over again. Sad
so JJ can we trade anything that isnt dvd-r/copies of video games? like cds, not cd-r, but the real thing? well is that allowed?
see you space cowboy...
That's perfectly allowed, he even posted something about it on his hompage update on the 18th:

"Have a minor update today but before I list the items I thought I'd premote the Trade Forum, register for our forum and go to trade section where you can trade away or for, ps2 games, xbox games, gamecube games, NES games, anime DVDs, live action movie DVDs etc etc etc... please check my trade thread too ^_^ always looking to trade."
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
sweet ive got plenty of cds that i dont want anymore!
see you space cowboy...
hello people, i am kindda new in this place, after reading over "no more dvdr trading allowed" i just want to give one suggestion that can benifit for both side. please let me know if you don't like the ideal. i think it is a good ideal to list only original dvd and trade with the original dvd. however, we have to give the people who want to trade dvd-r a chance or a place to trade. what i was trying to say is that, if you do have original and wanted to trade to get other original dvd, you can list and post your list here, however, if you do have dvd-r and wanted to trade them, you can put it at the bottom as a Signature. you can put the number of dvdr that you have and where you can be reach, like your email or your pm... if anyone who interest in trading your dvdr then they will automatically email or pm you to trade. so that mean, everything you do as far as trading dvdr or any other copy game for example, it will not relate to this site. this site is like a road that let trade to step on. what every direction that they want to go as long as, they don't post under here. the can do it outside of this forum... that's be ok right...

and for the people who only interest in original dvd, before you trade with someone, you should ask that trader if it is original dvd or not, so that's you can trade. so if you actualdently met with a ripper who want ot get your original dvd, then regardless if it is dvdr or original dvd, they will take it....

anyway, i only have this suggestion, if you think this is wrong, then disregard this thread...

thank you...

andy...

ps: i put an example of what people suppost to do...

dvdr trader example:

-----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------

cdr: 2000 cds 158 tittles
original dvd: 50 dvds 28 tittles
dvdr: 300 dvdr over 50 tittles
psx game: 300 cds over 250 tittles
psx2 game: 50 dvd over 45 tittles
place can be reach: [email protected] or pm

**note** this is only an example...
[QUOTE]Originally posted by animerules
we have to give the people who want to trade dvd-r a chance or a place to trade.

No we don't. Big Grin Like I said earlier in this thread, we're an HK site, and this forum was put together as a service to the HK community. It's for trading HK DVD's, not rips. No DVD-R links, no sigs, no nothing. HK. That's it. Thanks for the suggestion, but no.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
animerules-that battle was lost a long time ago,but its not like people don't trade dvdr anyway.
theres nothing in this world to believe in