Need info on new HK Dragonball Z DVDs ...
"Let's pray for the original Dragon Ball to come out on DVD"

Hell yeah! Only NOT cut like the current release by funimation <shudder> and it should include the original Japanese audio track. The Dub for DB wasn't very good and all the good good/funny scenes got cut out.

i.e. Grandpas Balls, Bulma Nude, Goku getting shot at, etc

Censorship sucks!
Sweet we have original Dragon Ball fans.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Well ya the first Dvd set is pure cut without subs.. but the Tapes.. *shudders* you can get uncut which i am currently buying just so i can finally watch the original dragonball.. watched Z and GT too much.. now finally get to see all of it.. but Funimation is whacked in how they release stuff.. they sometimes don't like to go in order which i have no clue why..
Buy the fansubbed VCDs off ebay. Not perfect but you could be happy with those.

I wonder what the quailty of them would be.. Because some vcd fansubs i have seen are ripped off like 3rd generation Video Tapes.. and have problem reading them on the tapes as is.. (Kenshin RM files on the net) my friend actually has the copy of the tapes that are like the Rm's and they don't look any better.. thank god they are almost finished with that series..
True good fansubbed series are hard to find. Sometime's we have to deal with it just to see our favorite shows. I bought ok EP taped Miracle Girls because I couldn't find it anywhere else. Now Kodocha anime is re-ditributing them. Thanks a lot guys (sense of the sarcasm towards Kodocha)!!!!

Quote:1-53 will never be uncut =/

Never say never[/quote]
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
True. Funimation is re doing it. Hacha.

what is Hacha?
It's just an exclamation of sorts. And that's the bottom line. Ha Cha.

hahahahaha someone else (besides me) says "hacha". yep funimation is redoing the first "53" episodes of dbz later this year 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

hahahahaha someone else (besides me) says "hacha". yep funimation is redoing the first "53" episodes of dbz later this year 8O 8O

yea and they are going to be keeping everything that Pioneer cut out.. which we are going to have some long episodes then. cause with the current english #'ing we are missing 15 episodes thanks to Pioneer.. hehe
I'll stick to fan subs, thank you. The dub was ok but definately not worth the money. They are going to do on episode of DBZ a day on Cartoon Network, mon-fri, until 2004 right before the premiere of DBGT.

An entire day of DBZ, that is going to be crazy. Is it DBZ and DB?
I don't know any details. Though they are going to re-broadcast the entire show, so if you want to get into it, now is the time. I might jump on the band wagon.