Hi, I'm Dan...
The only hard part is when you get your klondike you have to make sure the state troopers dont find the body.
yeah good point..i think now is the time to put my plan into action to make sure the body will never be discovered! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
And how will the devious plot go underway MUWHAHAHAHAH. :mrgreen:
sorry i can't tell ya..then i couldn't get away with it..you would have proof of me committin a crime! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
You could always hide them in a crap load of klondike bar wrappers. Smile
hmm..good idea..never would of thought of that one.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
Neither would the state troopers. :mrgreen:
lol..yeah but i could see myself goin door to door askin peeps if i could have their wrappers..cuz i ain't gonna sit there and eat enough of them to get that many wrappers..i would be tooooo fat! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
I'll help eat them... I like those things Big Grin But all this spawned from my signiture, i feel good nowSmile
The monkey with the most
Then the real question is what would you do for a klondike bar LM21. :mrgreen:
Hehe, I'm not gonna expose my little secrets now. But I'll almost anything for one of those things.Wink I'll just let you imagine now....
The monkey with the most
I think it would be alot better that way the only thing bad is i have a very sick mind.Big Grin
I don't care what you think, it's all good to meWink But don't let your mind wander too much;I'm thought of as innocent, but they don't know me very well do theyBig Grin
The monkey with the most
Obviously not when it comes to klondikes.Big Grin
I don't play when it comes to food now. But the strange thing is i only weigh 115 lbs.
The monkey with the most