Hi, I'm Dan...
Rabies??? Wow really me too!!! I feel better now knowing I'm not the only one out here with it. Tongue
The monkey with the most
I bet every one here has somekind of problem. :mrgreen:
yea thats kinda true. by the way my problem is i'm an idiot
Awww.... you wanna cookie for it?
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by "Kroova"

I bet every one here has somekind of problem. :mrgreen:

I don't really have any problems. Though long story short, I can't coach Little League Baseball anymore.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
"Theres my sandbox, ... I cant go in the deep end. And thats the rock where I saw the leprecon.... he tells me to burn things"

heheh, sorry I have the simpsons in my mind right now. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
"The adult inside me is excited over the aspect of fun" "and the kid inside me is suicidal over the fat bastard I've become".

There is a cookie for whomever knows where that one came from. Dan you can't answer. :mrgreen: Here is another one from the same show:

This has to be sung in the tune of a School House Rock song

Three Women: "Vagina junction what's your function"
Train Conductor:"takin' in sperm an' spitin' out babies"
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Family Guy!!!!!!!!!!! I loved that show...I loved the evil little kid, Stewey. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The monkey with the most
Would you kill a guy for a Klondike bar?
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I believe I would kill a man. :evil:
Beelzebub, Has a devil put aside for me, FOR ME, FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEE....
[Image: 932003220.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I don't really have any problems. Though long story short, I can't coach Little League Baseball anymore.

... :wink:
[Image: Cast7.txt]
I would kill for a klondike bar... anyone who takes mine away that is. :twisted: :twisted:
The monkey with the most
i would probably kill for a klondike bar...only one problem there...i haven't had a klondike bar in ages and i forgot what they taste like..lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~
They taste like a heaven of creamy goodness.And killing might be a good reason for getting one.
hmm..thanks for the reminder Kroova Smile Now that i think of it they are worth killing over..YUM! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~Kisha~