Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hi, I'm Dan...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...And I'm an alcoholic. Confusedweatdrop:
Welcome Dan, we are here to help.

heh
Yea welcome to AA I'm Morgath and we all fell your pain... Steve give him a formal welcome... No Dark not that kind of welcome...
hi, i'm brian and i'm an alcoholic and i do a lot of drugs.
Dan, your drinking's tearing this family apart! Confusedweatdrop:
ah, alchohol, the cause, and solution to, all of lifes problems.
Quote:Originally posted by "Atomic Orgasm"

hi, i'm brian and i'm an alcoholic and i do a lot of drugs.
Isnt that the name of a book?
8O 8O 8O I NEED A DRINK!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O
Dont we all need a drink weither it be alochol or not.
I need some hunch punch right now... I'll be getting some later i hope.. But anyways hello Dan. Welcome to the mad house Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Every time I glance at your name, Queenfan always seems to blur into Queerfag, until I take a closer look at it. Danthequeerfag is a rather odd name to say the least...
Well it's better than DantheQueen... Because then I would be thinking cross dresser
LOL! Thank god I'm not!!!! 8O 8O 8O I would make a DAMN FINE lady though!!!LOL! Just kidding. Big Grin
Quote:Every time I glance at your name, Queenfan always seems to blur into Queerfag, until I take a closer look at it. Danthequeerfag is a rather odd name to say the least...

That's what I saw the first time i looked at your name.. :oops: Sorry bout that...
Hi Dan, I'm Steve and I hate queen. Hehe seriously though, they suck to me. Though you probably hate Metallica and Iron Maiden so it's all good in the hood.

Welcome, I have rabies. ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5